Radar

No it only goes so far, but it works… Can you do a version without kmh

Yea no problem. Give me a bit.

1 Like

Definitely a +1 to release.

Would love to see a release!

Thank you! Never think about a rear one?

No problem… I want to look into this and see if it will work or not?
Raycasting in a circle around the player…

Ummm… It might, but I dont know if will do what you are looking to do with it. Might have to make it movable with a blip around it

Someone needs to know the native doj uses. That they run both front and back radars, that pick up players and ai

maybe you can talk to stealth22 i know hes working on a radar script looks promising maybe he can help…http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/74832-wip-stealth-radar-fivem/?tab=comments#comment-492597

Yea im very new to this so I just seen and it seems interesting. Never seen it anywhere else.
What about what @WolfKnight179 is talking about here with his delete vehicle script? Could it be implemented into this radar you think? If so I might have to download it and take a look as long as he doesn’t mind me using it.

Thats really nice!! The popups would drive me insane though lol

The native is pretty close, seems like it would work. Have to check it out

1 Like

Working on it now. Just started messing with it though so if it makes a difference I’ll update the script.
*Updated the script… I honestly can’t tell if it is making a difference or not :man_facepalming:

I’ll try tonight and see if I get it

1 Like

Love it i think it works awesome . i was at Paneroma dr and my other admin was at Mariana dr on Joshua rd and he was able to still read it we was driving and he had me on the radar still great job. :eye:

1 Like

Haha thats great news man!! I appreciate the feedback… Means a lot. Me and @PonchTV going to see if we can implement a menu so you can change max speed etc. on the fly… Not guaranteeing anything as we are brand new to this but this is something good to get the feet wet in at first lol.

well defiently keep the ui you currently have i love that one i would make it bigger and above the map. also its a bit small when you put it on a 27inch monitor lol… also i was curious i hit caps lock and it shows but doesnt activate till you hit E can you make it so when you hit caps lock it fully activates it and possible move it to a different key press like K or something its bad when im trying to excute a command in chat and caps lock is on lol.

I had it on top of the map but it does’nt stay the same same and stretches back and forth but I can make a version for you however you would like. Big/Small I can make it long ways across the top of map or stacked like it is. I can put it long ways on the top or bottom of screen. Just let me kno bud.

okay then sounds good… yeah just leave it on the side could you make it a little bigger. also make it one key press with K to activate instead of caps lock then E to activate it. you can leave the E for freezing it that’s fine. also MPH version not KMH thanks. i defiently love it you made it so much better.

It is one click on caps-lock. You shouldn’t have to activate it with ‘E’. That is only for triggering freeze and unfreeze. I can easily change it to K to open/close the radar and make it bigger. How much bigger and do you want and do you want it moved up or down any??