Racing scripts for racing fans

Great script my dude , any way you can switch to NUI so we dont have to type the commands all the time

I donā€™t know much about NUI, but Iā€™ll take a look.

1 Like

Now showing only next three waypoints when in a race. Fixed position reporting for races with combined start/finish waypoint. Various improvements. Latest version at link in original post.

Guy your script rocks very hard. Thx a Lot.
Please add possibility to bet money/black_money !!

Added NUI interface for commands. Type /races panel to bring up NUI interface. Fixed some bugs. Latest version at link in original post.

NUI commands now have NUI replies as well as chat replies. Newest version at link in original post.

Can multiple people race at the same time? Like proper racing tournaments with laps

Yes, anyone can join a race that has been registered. There can be multiple registered races as well.

Added ability to edit waypoints in the world the same way waypoints are edited using the waypoint map.

What about if i want to create a race on an addon map?

I havenā€™t tried, but I think it should work on any map.

Made placement of waypoints in the world unrestricted, while placement of waypoints on waypoint map is restricted to vehicle nodes. Latest version at link in original post.

how do i set it up

Detailed instructions are at the link in the original post. If you still have questions, please be more specific about what you need help with.

One of the best racing scrips so far. the question is, can you change the race marker type? like the one in GTA Online?

Is that the arrow that points to the next waypoint? If more people request this, Iā€™ll consider changing it.

yea, and i noticed thereā€™s no sound when entering check points. is that normal?

The scripts do not play any sounds.

you know the sound the checkpoints make when driven through them?

Yes, I know, but my scripts do not play any sounds. I would have to add code to play sounds when you drive through a checkpoint.

1 Like