[QBCore] VAR Heist

Preview Youtube Showcase

My attempt of the Doomsday DLC Server room VAR Heist. Up to 6 players can connect via their VAR Helmets and the master dock can start the heist. Worked a lot on NUI and everything that you need is included. Inside are a set of hacks that need to be completed, players first hack upstairs computers to receive a server location. At the specific server players can acquire the password that needs to be submitted in the upstair computers. Hacks get progressively harder. Guards spawn in waves. These guards can be looted when dead.

Purchase Here: Tebex: VAR Heist - EUR 35,00 (excl. tax)

Features:

• Source code: No FiveM asset encryption
  • qb-target implemented
  • low ms (0.00)
  • Server synced
  • Guards spawn server sided (no onesync scope issues)
  • Looting guards
  • UI included (Server Location, Submit Password)
  • Contraband removed (weaponry, … configurable)
  • Full heist reset + guards despawn
  • Med kits that allow reviving other players

Dependencies:

6 Likes

Changelog 01/20

• VR Headset for women
  • Better handling for storing players inside VAR Environment and removing them
  • Made a var_exit command to exit the var: if VAR is empty it will end the heist and reset everything (Can’t use radialmenu when dead :c, but I’ve added the triggers if you wish to use them in a radialmenu.)
  • When top 10 computers are hacked, the VAR will shut down and players have three more minutes to hack the bottom 4 computers to receive USBs (Else the VAR Heist would be easy)
  • Doubled the amount of server locations
2 Likes

Nice dude, can u make this same just for ESX?

Hey man can 4 playes play togther ? and hack i need at less they can be togther

1 Like

The script syncs for all clients, players can not hack together at the same time (anti-abuse), but different players can do attempts together due to the syncing.

1 Like

I have no intentions to make ESX scripts :\

The community and I love this so much. Thanks again! :smiley:

is there a way to alter how many moving numbers are on the last 4 hacks. currently there are 6,7,8 and 9 on the last 4 computers and 3 minutes its virtually impossible for someone to do that in under 3 minutes.

Yeah, just make a ticket on my discord (link is in the readme of the purchased package) and i’ll sort you out.