[STANDALONE/QB/QBX/ESX/ND] K9 (Police Dog)

Update 1.1

• Added ESX version
  • Fixed few bugs with dog movement
  • and several improvements to make script better
1 Like

this k9 script is ballin! got max level dog already, adds so much emersion to k9 unit.

1 Like

I really appreciate it man! Have fun :heart:

Update 1.2

• Fixed ‘check dog’ option in menu
  • Added settings to disable camera option from menu
  • Added function that checks the dog comply to missing options/features

Showcase Video Released → FiveM Showcase - K9 (Police Dog) - YouTube
YouTube is still taking its time with HD quality. XD

Thanks Awaken RP for recording this. AwakenRP | QB Core | Serious Roleplay | Drugs | Bankrobbery | Economy Based | Custom Gangs | Cops | Active Staff / Cfx.re

@MDMediaGroup

2 Likes

Update 1.3

• Fixed rare bug when dog randomly walks away
  • Fixed bug when dog was stealing vehicles from NPCs when you send him very far from your position xD…
  • Improved networking between players
  • Rewrited some features to make them more optimised
  • And some minor changes were made
1 Like

Update 1.4

• Added support for older ESX version

Coupon for 30% discount only for one of you. Enjoy :slight_smile:

XYMW-WAFC-ZX6K (edit // already used)

Update 1.5

• Added Standalone Version
    • Version comes without searching options, lvl system, database saving, instakill and dog limit
    • It has opened file where you can restrict all k9 options or add your notify system
  • Removed qb-input as dependency
  • Fixed some mistakes

Hello,

Does this have ox_inventory support?

1 Like

Not yet… But i’m preparing update that will support it.

//but if you using ESX or QB then it should work normally with OX inventory i think, because it’s using core functions to get items from player, but searching vehicles is not done for ESX at the moment but it has opened file to implement your own code for it.

Is there an eta on that update because as soon as it drops its a for sure buy from us.

1 Like

Hopefully this week or next week…

Just bought, and it is pretty good. Any chance of adding a Tracking option?

1 Like

it won’t let me in your server

Ye it’s on my todo list, so dfntly it’s planned, i just prioritized other things for now so more people can use the script.

wtf, this is free, don’t buy it :DDD

1 Like

this one is alot nicer than the other free ones i tried

1 Like

Update 1.6

• Added support for ox_inventory and qs-inventory
    • Script supports 3 inventories at the moment (qb, ox, qs), but you are able to implement your own code for searching vehicles if you using different inventory. Player searching works without depending on inventory systems, but on framework.
  • Added target system, qb-target and qtarget supported (you can disable it if you don’t want to use it)
    • Added only options that i thought will be great, let me know if you want me to add others
  • Highly improved animations
    • Added so many details to make the dog more alive with you
  • Added pee and poo system, also can be disabled (comes with effects and animations)
  • Searching success of vehicles and players is now depending on the fail % of dogs level.
  • Fixed bug when you stop carrying dog there is chance that he will die from the fall
  • You can now cancel ball throwing by selecting it again so you don’t have to throw it to stop the action…

This is new update so let me know if you find any bugs :slight_smile:

Yea i’m planning to extend the script into more menus like qb-menu, ox_lib or basic esx menu…
I’m just focused on other features for now.