[STANDALONE/QB/QBX/ESX/ND] K9 (Police Dog)

Im having problems with the standalone version

Add me to discord or describe your problem here.

whats your discord?

Update 1.8.1

• Added ACE perms (alternative for people that are not using any frameworks, so it checks for ACE perm instead of job)

Update 1.8.2

• Re-organised menu for MenuV
  • Added styling option into MenuV
  • Small fixes and edits

Update 1.9

• Added settings for selecting notify system (ox, qb, esx, native)
  • Camera
    • You can mount/remove camera
    • You can enable item check for mounting camera
    • Fixed camera commands
  • Search
    • Added option “onSuccess”, means you can set what the dog is gonna do if he finds something ilegal
      • You can choose from 3 actions: bark, sit, laydown or false to do nothing (it will just notify you)
      • Let me know if you want also option for failing
  • Added option to disable all commands
  • Improved “carry”
  • Tracking
    • Added option to track player by server id (i’m planning to extend this function)
      • It has same rules like multitracking: player needs to be in smell radius, it’s connected to lvl system (unless you are not using it), cooldown is shared with multitracking option
  • You can now cancel dogs attack by using the “Go” option
  • Added client exports for developers, check out README file
  • Fixed mistakes in qtarget
  • Several tiny improvements and details were implemented

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Another 25% off discount coupon for 3 lucky ones :slight_smile:
25K9

Enjoy! :heart:

Hey! Long time no see, welcome to another update :slight_smile:

Update 2.0

• Added new appearance menu (BETA)
    • It will show all available components, drawables and amount of textures that you can set
    • At the moment it shows also some components that are NOT doing anything (depends on the dogs model)
  • Appearance of dog is now saving into database
  • Tracking speed is now depending on level, if you are not using lvl system then you can edit the speed in CFG.TRACKING category
  • Added /k9bark command
  • Fixed “hasItem” callback for ESX
  • Added support for ox_target
  • Many improvements were added to minimize breaking of certain things
  • Security improvements in server side

Best K9 script for Standalone server :smiley:. I would like to ask if we can edit the text drawing function for tracking, as the font we have now does not support some language.

Thanks, i really appreciate it :slight_smile:
I’ll make some alternatives for that.

Just curious, does this allow you to search NPC’s and get a random “hit” or is it only searching players and their vehicles?

At the moment just players, but i’m planning to make it also for NPCs @santaslayer504

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Another 15% off discount coupon for 3 lucky ones :slight_smile:
JDRV-U83D-3FVZ

Enjoy! :heart:

Is it possible to bind the menu to another bind?

Everything is on command, but if you are using some binding script then yeah it’s possible.
I got FiveM binding system in my todo list so it will be part of it in the future.

Hey I just had my friend buy this script and I am wondering if I could make a suggestion for standalone type people as in no framework. Could you make the searching option (person and vehicle) find random things that are listed in it for ex. it could randomly find a illegal item randomly generated that I can put in the script? Like another K9 script I once used? That would be helpful thanks

P.S. There is a issue where when I try to get my dog to attack someone he just walks away the opposite direction and never attacks and walk far away

Hey,

This feature is on my todo list so it will be added in the future.
About the attacking issue, i’m still investigating it, because it’s not happening on every server for some reason. If you can provide more information about your server to my discord that’s listed in README file, it would be appreciated.

//edit
I found the issue with attacking, working on the fix.

Update 2.1

• Reorganized configuration file (so it’s easiest to read?)
  • Fixed rare bug with attacking, when dog just walks away instead of attack
  • Added FiveM binding system
    • With simple configuration you are able to set keybinds on any key for certain actions (like opening main menu)
  • Instakill option was removed
  • Added tackle feature (BETA)
    • Description:
      • If you send the dog on somebody, it has a chance to tackle him. If player gets tackled he will stay on the ground until he press E (to get up) or gets cuffed. If player hits E, then the dog will chase him again until gets tackled, killed or cuffed (or until cop will cancel the attack by Follow or Go option)
    • Dog has % chance to tackle person (only player at the moment)
    • Chances are configurable in cfg
    • Two types of being tackled:
      • Ragdoll and animation
    • Ragdoll can have syncing issues between players
    • Animation type is synced but it needs more work to make it more fancy
    • Added animation check for “cuffed” to stop being tackled
    • Added export IS_TACKLED
  • Vehicle entering improvements
  • Optimalization

Update 2.1.1

• Tackle Improvements and fixes
  • Added damage modifier option into cfg
  • Minor fixes and improvements

Hey,Sheen.we love your K9 Dog script.We do have some problem with this,when we turn off Instakill.we adjust the damage degree of injury,but dog just follow ,can not bite any player no matter he is a cop or not.now with your new update,we turn on the Tackle person,still just follow the player can`t see any futher action of the dog.do you have any solution for this?