[QBCORE] qbcore errors, i can't run server

hello
when i run the QBCore server with txadmin i got these errors every second :

[script:webpack] webpack is busy: we are waiting to compile screenshot-basic (client.config.js)

and :

D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\resources\[cfx-default]\[system]\[builders]\webpack\node_modules\webpack\lib\webpack.js:31
		throw new WebpackOptionsValidationError(webpackOptionsValidationErrors);
		^

WebpackOptionsValidationError: Invalid configuration object. Webpack has been initialised using a configuration object that does not match the API schema.
 - configuration.context: The provided value "D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat" contains exclamation mark (!) which is not allowed because it's reserved for loader syntax.
   -> The base directory (absolute path!) for resolving the `entry` option. If `output.pathinfo` is set, the included pathinfo is shortened to this directory.
 - configuration.output.path: The provided value "D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat\\dist" contains exclamation mark (!) which is not allowed because it's reserved for loader syntax.
   -> The output directory as **absolute path** (required).
    at webpack (D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\resources\[cfx-default]\[system]\[builders]\webpack\node_modules\webpack\lib\webpack.js:31:9)
    at module.exports (D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\resources\[cfx-default]\[system]\[builders]\webpack\webpack_runner.js:62:2)
    at handle (D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\resources\[cfx-default]\[system]\[builders]\webpack\node_modules\worker-farm\lib\child\index.js:44:8)
    at process.<anonymous> (D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\resources\[cfx-default]\[system]\[builders]\webpack\node_modules\worker-farm\lib\child\index.js:55:3)
    at process.emit (node:events:394:28)
    at emit (node:internal/child_process:917:12)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:84:21) {
  details: undefined,
  missing: undefined,
  origin: undefined,
  dependencies: undefined,
  module: undefined,
  validationErrors: [
    {
      keyword: 'absolutePath',
      params: {
        absolutePath: 'D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat'
      },
      message: `The provided value "D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\\\resources\\\\[cfx-default]\\\\[gameplay]\\\\chat" contains exclamation mark (!) which is not allowed because it's reserved for loader syntax.`,
      parentSchema: {
        description: 'The base directory (absolute path!) for resolving the `entry` option. If `output.pathinfo` is set, the included pathinfo is shortened to this directory.',
        type: 'string',
        absolutePath: true
      },
      dataPath: '.context',
      schemaPath: '#/properties/context/absolutePath',
      schema: true,
      data: 'D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat'
    },
    {
      keyword: 'anyOf',
      dataPath: '.output',
      schemaPath: '#/properties/output/anyOf',
      params: {},
      schema: [ { '$ref': '#/definitions/OutputOptions' } ],
        description: 'Options affecting the output of the compilation. `output` options tell webpack how to write the compiled files to disk.',
        anyOf: [ { '$ref': '#/definitions/OutputOptions' } ]
      },
      data: {
        filename: 'chat.js',
        path: 'D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat\\dist'
      },
      children: [
        {
          keyword: 'absolutePath',
          params: {
            absolutePath: 'D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat\\dist'
          },
          message: `The provided value "D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\\\resources\\\\[cfx-default]\\\\[gameplay]\\\\chat\\\\dist" contains exclamation mark (!) which is not allowed because it's reserved for loader syntax.`,
            description: 'The output directory as **absolute path** (required).',
            type: 'string',
            absolutePath: true
          },
          dataPath: '.output.path',
          schemaPath: '#/properties/path/absolutePath',
          schema: true,
          data: 'D:\qbcore\txData\QBCoreFramework_5A1B9A.base\\resources\\[cfx-default]\\[gameplay]\\chat\\dist',
          children: undefined
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

what can i do? thank you for your help

Configure screenshot-basic and make sure scripts are starting in the right order.
The easiest thing to do for QBCore is “ensure [qb]” or similar. They should start in the right order.
If that doesn’t work, the second error looks like a problem with your chat resource.
Redownload it if the issue persists.

1 Like

thank you.
how should i config screenshot-basic
and what should i do with script startings?
i did like this but it didn’t work :

# These resources will start by default.
ensure qb-core
ensure [qb]
ensure mapmanager
ensure chat
ensure spawnmanager
ensure sessionmanager
ensure basic-gamemode
ensure hardcap
ensure baseevents

# QBCore & Extra stuff
ensure [standalone]
ensure [voice]
ensure [defaultmaps]

i didn’t have these problems with ESX

Don’t start QBCore before the default scripts.
Do this;

# These resources will start by default.
ensure mapmanager
ensure chat
ensure spawnmanager
ensure sessionmanager
ensure basic-gamemode
ensure hardcap
ensure baseevents

# QBCore & Extra stuff
ensure qb-core
ensure [qb]
ensure [standalone]
ensure [voice]
ensure [defaultmaps]

I might even start [standalone] before qb-core and [qb], as I know some QBCore scripts have dependencies like screenshot-basic for qb-phone, etc.

1 Like

Well, this is what is it by default and i think i had the error with this, thank you