[QBCore] Advanced Dispatch Dashboard

The script has been removed due to the UI design of the script, we will be releasing a new update soon…

tebex link is missing lol

now you can see the link :wink:

looks a lot like

[QB][ESX][Standalone] Advanced Cams - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

2 Likes

TGIANN
The system that you sent it is a cameras system, but my script is a dispatch system and it contains a lot of features, and you can click on the officers on the map and see the options, in addition to the cameras system.

1 Like

Any chance for esx?

2 Likes

hhmmm
2 scripts from A5 in one
[QB][ESX][Standalone] Advanced Cams and [QBCore][ESX] A5 Active Officer Hub

1 Like

Maybe because the system you are selling is the system i built to our A5 live server … and in our store we offering only a stripped down cam version because we wanted to give our players exclusivity?

Child grow up and don’t try to fool people to give you money over something you did not build .

6 Likes

Actually it is Arab FiveM (A5) development and you just steal it , Shame on you

3 Likes

sorry but, if you think that no one has the ability to make a ui scripts, you are very wrong. You can contact us and check open source code if you want

So you are saying this is 100% your work ? and nothing was taken from the original script ?

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Yes we made the script from zero and if you want to check open source we dont have any problem ,contact me in discord : @Mazen#7777

Selling and distributing others content.