[QBCore] [PAID] Advanced Recycle System

Advanced Recyclejob for QBCore, uses a custom UI with both support for BT and QB target (either one can be chosen in the Config for ease of use)

This recyclejob was tailored for roleplay at it offers a different approach to traditional recyclejobs, with a little minigame sort of, everytime you go on duty or deliver a package the ped tells you to pick up the garbage from Blue/Yellow/Green Bins. We also included a system that allows you to say when the Recycle center should be open or closed (Can also be configured in the config)

Features
Completely open source and easy to configure!
Wide Config to suit all purposes!
Custom UI
Supports BT and QB Target
Works with Latest and older versions of QBCore
Low Resmon (0.00ms on idle 0.01-0.03 on use)

Dependencies
QBCore
qb-target
PolyZone

Showcase

Tebex

9 Likes

I got Mining and Recycle job, and they are both amazing and so easy to install, Fjam and Viperz are putting there all into these scripts will 100% be back for more amazing work guys

1 Like

I appreciate all the kind words!

not offered for ESX?

Not yet I will be converting all the scripts we’ve made for QBCore in the coming days so everyone can enjoy it!

Paid for the script, super easy to get on the box and config to out needs. Reached out to Referb for some extra help and he was super accomidating!
Cant wait to see what else they come out with, keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thanks for the response! Glad you like it!

100 times better than the normal qb recycle job. i love how flawless this runs! and this is advanced to the point it cant be grinded! well done mate! <3

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it.

I’m not a hater, but I don’t see any uniqueness from the default one all I see is everything is now targeting but that’s all

Different props, different animations, different online interior, different items, and with a tradeable ped.

Also runs 0.00 idle 0.01-0.03 on use, the normal runs around 0.03 idle - 0.10 on use.

Just got this and mining. Looks good.

Appreciate it! Hope you like it :slight_smile:

nice one thank you got it working with qb-target but how do i swap from qb-target to berkies target?

Just replace all exports that says “qb-target” to “berkie-target”

can u help me i have problem in recycle when i click to use laptob not working i cant dute

I’m having same issue that Soma is having

its when I interact with the laptop to go on duty - anyhelp would be appreciated

Any updates on when ESX version will be made available?

where can we get this the sites down