[QBCore] [FREE] - bridge_drifttuner - On Demand Drift Tuning w/ DB sync

Now releasing a drift resource with database support. This was developed for my server, and I am now sharing with the CFX community. Thank you for considering using this resource

How it works
-Install drift chip (syncs to database, available after restart or storing vehicle.)
-Enable drift mode in vehicle (F3)

qCo12hA1

PREVIEW

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | Number of lines |
| Requirements | QBCore |
| Support | No |

Original Author Credit - Moravian Lion

Credit goes to Moravian Lion for the original script and idea responsible for modifying handling. This is an adaptation of that idea adding database support, storing the drift mod to the vehicle plate, functions to toggle drift mode on/off, and functions for police to check for turbo/drift modifications.

7 Likes

niceeeeeeee

esx pls?

1 Like

The resource is open and could easily be converted

1 Like

Just looking out for you because you’re probably unaware;
You cannot mention your FiveM server or community within your post. Could result in your post getting flagged is why I’m mentioning it to you.

Corrected. No big deal. Its in my username anyways. Thanks for the heads up this is our first release.

2 Likes

Pls, convert to ESX.

Please, Want these for ESX ! :drooling_face:

New github link?

1 Like

This resource was renamed and modified for use with ox_inventory. This project has since been archived as this uses older methods for implementing drift handling. This resource is out of date and no longer receiving updates. Use at your own risk.