[QBCORE][FREE] md-metaldetecing

Huge huge huge huge shoutout to @bostra for the custom prop for this script! I seriously would be lost without him!

Preview video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PStF2dU7Xds

how the script works

1) buy a metal detector
2) use the metal detector
3) walk around, it will check if youre on sand or grass and allow you to detect. if you are on a road, sidewalk, building floor, it will not do anything
4) get random loot and clumps
5) wash clumps to get other items
6) sell items where you buy the detector
7) badabing badaboop

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 500-1000 |
| Requirements | listed in the readme |
| Support | Yes |

5 Likes

dope free script, might try to redo this so it works with ESX!
Thanks for free release!

1 Like

shouldnt be to hard! mainly have to edit the server so for item receiving and ox_target is already built in as well and uses oxlib for a lot of it so in theory its just changing notifies, changing minigame since ps-ui is qbcore only i believe and items!

1 Like

or just take a look to this one and check esx functions [RELEASE] [ESX] r3_prospecting

na it should be pretty straight forward <3

Im trying to learn how to do somethings, so I can be a better server owner/dev. So like challenging myself currently.

Thanks for the link thou, will peep it out!

How do I get the metaldetector to work, its like its not popping in my hands.
Do I need to make a animation or how do i do

If the prop is not spawning in your hands, you probably forgot to drag the folder bostra_ metal detector from the script in to where you put your MLO’s, or other Scripts

thanks for the free release.

1 Like

Of course!!free and open source helps more people learn more things so I’m more than happy :slight_smile:

just found a small bug with it! pushed a fix to git :slight_smile: the folder was the wrong one when i uploaded so now it will work

1 Like

Now it works like a charm, would it be could if it made a .oog alert when it triggers somewhing ?

And, I can use it when Im driving.