QBCore Framework

If I’m correct, this was the qbus dispatch giving all of the alerts. Unfortunately on qbcore, the alerts triggered aren’t the same, not even called in the policejob. So it takes a little bit longer for us to get adjusted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i am getting is when i try the crafting in my qbus i know it was update 4 days ago but i have made the change’s and still not working

SCRIPT ERROR @qb-inventory/client/main.lua165; attempt to a nil value (field ‘name’)

ItemsToItemInfo (@qb-inventory/client/main.lua:165)
GetThresholdItem (@qb-inventory/client/main.lua:221)
fn (@qb-inventory/client/main.lua:860)

any help would be great
Many thanks Dave

1 Like

Hey Guys , thnx for the help on my previous message !

i have got strange issue when i use script qb-vehiculeshop

i don’t why but when i use one store, one time in two i have this error…

`qb-vehicleshop/client.lua : 109: attenpt to index an nil value (field ‘?’)

setClothestShowroonVehicle (@qb-vehicleshop/client.lua: 109)

fn (@qb-vehicleshop/client.lua:225 `

Thnx for help and have a nice christmas !

This happen to me when i restart the ressource while in the shop

1 Like

I have problem with the qb-traphouse i can’t get it to work
When i go to the location there is nothing i can press

1 Like

Hey thnx for answer , but in this case , i didn’t restart the script, i just open the shop menu multiple time and he stop working … I got this error too when i’m using the 2nd shop … he litteraly stop working and don’t load test car / finance time , and all other menu because he don’t found the clothestshowroom information i’m very disappointed and loose dou you have any idea ? :confused:

Hi some info about how to use police bills ? :slight_smile:

try reinstalling the official qb-vehicleshop if you changed cars in the script you might have put a simple space in the script that happen to me multiple times also if you added a ymap for the dealership make sure that you change the polyzone

2 Likes

Hey Jonh! Our issue here is that even the latest version of qb-vehicleshop isn’t working at all. No cars in the polyzone, and when we restart the server, sometimes the right vehicles spawn but we can’t even access the selling menu.

1 Like

Hey all, I have a few questions that maybe someone can assist with.

1. Is there a way to make my server private instead of public. I am used to seeing sv_master1 but just started using QB and I dont see it in the cfg.

2. I am getting an issue with QB-Houses where when anyone tries to buy the property it brings up the Dynasty8 form but the buttons are not interactive. Anyone have any info to assist?

3. I am getting issues withj QB-vehicles where when I go to finance its does nothing and people cannot interact or esc. Any suggestions?

use command /entertraphouse and it should work.

Does anyone have any clue where to change it so AI cars are NOT automatically locked? I can’t find it anywhere in the scripts.

1 Like

Change Config.Rob to false in qb-vehiclekeys

2 Likes

Works like a charm, thank you so much!

Everything seems to be working except the apartments. We can’t get out of them. It says interactions above the head but no way to execute the options. I have to no clip out. Any ideas why?

1 Like

Press left alt when you see the option

1 Like

Oh thank you!! Do you know how to change it to E?

where can i edit weapon damage? TIA

Could you send your config.lua ?
I had the same problem but im not sure how i fixed it if i can see your config i might be able to help

We found a fix! (well it’s not a real fix per se) but here’s how we found out: the qb-vehicleshop as of right now doesn’t support multishop. You need to create a version of the script per car dealer you want. Change the config based on your needs and don’t forget to adapt the server.lua file and then voilà :smiley: