QBCore Framework

I’m following closely, I wish you success @Kakarot

2 Likes

awesome release. loving the framework and its scripts. But this lacks of documentation for server admins. How do i set myself as admin? how do i change players jobs, items and money? it would be awesome we have more accesible information. Thank you!

1 Like

dat duurde ook ff he xd

1 Like

Theres a permission table in the DB. Add yourself to that table and give yourself the god permission. Then your admin menu in game is /admin

1 Like

awesome! thanks.

:ok_hand: fox approves.

Yeah a lot of documentation is in the discord right now but I’m trying to add more and more to the GitHub as I get time

1 Like

could you update the qbcore to enforce players to use only 1 rockstar license ?
because i noticed in my server some players using same rockstar account

I mean, that’s just really stupid. Why would you? You can’t even play at a server at once then because it will say “You are already connected to this server” or something similar…

So just say to those to play on their own rockstar accounts…

Fix has been pushed

4 Likes

Whenever I put something in my apartment stash it disappears, and the item is not stored in the DB.

2 Likes

Make an issue on GitHub and i’ll check it

1 Like

hi you did a good job

I have a question

I bought paid scripts for my old qbus server
how i wanted to put your version of qbus i want to know if the scripts i bought work or not with your version of qbus ?

thank you

1 Like

They should still work fine as long as they don’t rely on steam identifiers

2 Likes

aa ok thanks bro

:clap: Well done. Good job :smirk: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking forward to what’s coming to this!

We are here!

1 Like

This community and framework took my idea for a server from a pipe dream of messy scripts to something clean, functional, and streamlined!
Literal game changer and can’t recommend it enough!

1 Like

QBcore gonna move FiveM to the next level

2 Likes