QBCore Framework

im having this issue and im not sure what it means

i have this but how do i go about adding the rest of the robbery scripts too it ive tried a few thing and none have worked and throw errors

1 Like

It says on the right. you never installed qbcore lmao

Hello,

Can any one face this issue trying to download repo from txAdmin ?

[txAdmin:Deployer] [task5:query_database] failed!
Message: BLOB/TEXT column ‘garage’ can’t have a default value
Options:
{
“action”: “query_database”,
“file”: “./tmp/qbcore/qbcore.sql”
}

Thank you in advance for help

Spanish translations please

I downloaded this from txAdmin which came with 3 of the same folders with the exact files, is it safe to delete 2 or them?

I’ve got the same issue currently too.

BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column ‘garage’ can’t have a default value

you must have the qb-core

is it bug? is it just in my side. that when i reload an ammo to a weapon then i keep it in my pocket then when i use it. it says 0/0 ammo?

Where can I get qb-moneysafe from the link isn’t working and i need it for the police script

qb-moneysafe isnt used anymore

I fix that installing phpmy admin instead of staying only on mysql

This core is supporting more then 256 player???

9 Likes

Hello !
Amazing framework man, really good job :slight_smile:

I have a two small questions. :o

1. When using Bennys it says that the player “Not enough money” even tho they have alot given with /givemoney cmds (it seems to work only if the character has the police job assigned.

2. Also where do you get the car license etc in this

Again thanks alot for the framework you and ur team has done something amazing!

1 Like

Hey, so to answer your questions since I also ran into this issue.

It appears LifeStyleRolePlay/patch-1 was merged into qb-customs 12 days ago, which switches the pool that money is charged to, instead of charging the players bank account, it instead charges the society (job they belong to).

Other developers have created a pull request to revert this, but you can implement this fix on your end by copy/pasting the following files:

To answer your second:
Licenses can be purchased at city hall or be granted by PD via /grantlicense command

Thank you for the fast answer!
I exchanged the files but it has not fixed the issue.
Tried stopping the server even fuilly when moving over the files, but still no luck.

Also tried to just give all jobs unlimited of money to bypass it, but when i tried to find the bossmenu for the EMS i couldnt and the hospitals were closed of and checking in was glitched.

If im reporting errors in the wrong area right now, im so sorry.

Anyone know how to fix this so the hud shows up

how to transfer?

1 Like

Just an update! We have now switched from ghmattimysql to oxmysql!

[Standalone] OxMySQL - Lightweight MySQL wrapper - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

2 Likes