[QBCore][ESX] Second Hand Vehicle Remastered | sell your used cars to other players

this is what should happen always

let me try again

let me know if the problem still exist

The best service and communication, this guy knows what he is doing, recommend +++

1 Like

When server autorestart, on my server every 8h, car still on market or back to player garage?

1 Like

it will still be on market ( if you do installation right)

NEW UPDATE V1.2.2

Add : more compatibility with older ESXs
Fix : fixed payment functions not working as intended on older ESX

NEW UPDATE V1.2.3

Add : Finally Discord log system ! (configure it on config.lua first)
Rmv: Removed json.lua , its already included in fxserver and we dont need json in client

This script is great. Everyone in my server loves it. We had a small issue when I first installed it but Ali_exacute was quick to respond and had it up and running in no time. Support is top notch. Thanks again for all the help!!!

1 Like

thank you for you kind words and feedback!
hope you and your community enjoy!

NEW UPDATE V1.2.4

Fix : buying from offline players wont work and will broke the script for your client

Woah, liking the look of this!

What makes this script dependant on standard esx_advanced/vehicleshop?

I know there are different vehicle shop(s)/car dealer scripts out there, can this be configured for the alternative resources to esx_advanced/vehicleshop?

possible to make it work on esx 2?

hello !
it need vehicleshop for owned_vehicles table in your database
so it can change the ownership of the vehicle
and yes, you can use it with whatever vehicleshop you want , if it use owned_vehicles database format

hello I have a problem I add my vehicle but after my deconection and reconection no more car

i use esx 2

hello
make sure to upgrade your artifact to the latest recommended version
this could happen on older versions of artifact
also make sure your server is onesync enabled

I AM ON FXServer 3539 SO NOT THAT THE PROBLEM

no F8 or console error except: [esx_secondhandvehicle]: No player found near vehicle number [2] to host it! skipping…

amazing script. what a great idea :+1:

1 Like

Nice realese man
good job! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE V1.3.0

Fix : offline sellers not receiving their money on some old ESX servers
hopefully the last time something like this happen

there is gonna be a huge update soon
i am reworking the whole script for more optimization, better support for onesync infinite, better UI and a lot more
stay tuned for that!

Price of the script could maybe get a small bump for new update, BUT if you already have bought the script, the update is gonna be completely free without any additional fee or anything

1 Like