[QBCore][ESX][PAID] Unique Printer Script

Update has been pushed for ESX

Check dependency before buying

Nice! Please add support for quasar inventory.

Regards

Major part for inventory is unencrypted. If you are sure if the inventory has metadata, you can buy and edit the script. But if your inventory doesnt support metadata, the script won’t work at all. If you need help, I can help you but I won’t be providing support to Quasar from my end.

1 Like
  • why is ESX version 20$ and QBCore version 15$

+

• witch one have unencrypted code ? i want to customize it for my inventory

for ESX, major part of the code is unencrypted and it took me more time to convert to ESX than it took to make for QBCore because of research on types of inventory, choosing the right one and all

Is it compatible in any way with mf-inventory

1 Like

all the parts of script dealing with inventory is unencrypted… the only issue is if your inventory doesnt support metadata, it wont work…

1 Like

How do I check?

1 Like

I think you can ask modfreakz… I am not sure about that inventory

chezza’s inventory is good?

chezza’s inventory doesnt support metadata… I did research on that… till now the scripts only work for linden and ox… as in I only have the examples for that…

What examples do you need for mf inventory I can ghabe my dev put it together

I dont… since its a paid inventory I could not get any information for that inventory… you will be the first person with mf inventory to buy it…

1 Like

Ppl read and see metadata and don’t buy how can we solve this if I pay you can you fix it ?

Tbh I am not even sure if mf supports metadata… I read through his store and nothing is given there that shows that it supports metadata or not… I dont want you buy it without knowing 100% that it will support mf inventory.

Have you updated this for Ox_Inventory? It supports Metadata

yes… the logic for metadata is unencrypted… I have provided a snippet for ox… not sure if it works since I could not have a server with ox running… but nobody has bought the script who are using ox as of now.

If you need an OX Tester dm me, I’m interested but I don’t wanna buy it, if it’s not working for my build. :slight_smile:

Mf definitely has meta I have serial numbers for each weapon

I think MF does have metadata but it is encrypted and paid…

1 Like