[ESX,QBCore] Fivem stock market trading script

Fivem stock market trading script for ESX and QBCore frameworks

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Description :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Go to the brokers, create your trading account, deposit your money, and trade stocks to make a profit.

Each broker has a different commission and bonus.

Stock data and candlestick charts work with the actual market.

An interval updates data and charts every 10 seconds.

The stocks list, chart interval, and chart range are configurable.

In regular-time mode, Trading is possible only when the market is open.

The daily limit feature prevents players from trading too much.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Features :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

• Configurations
  • Locales & Translations
  • Multi-Character
  • Discord Logs

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Compatibilities :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

• esx , qbcore
  • oxmysql , mysql-async

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Package :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

https://ariagm.tebex.io/package/5480295

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Preview :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLpoifmE4pU

Code is accessible Yes*
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~3,900
Requirements esx / qbcore , oxmysql / mysql-async
Support Yes

About 90% of the codes are accessible.

Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

only oxmysql ? how about mysql-async ?

Hi, It’s only compatible with oxmysql right now, but you can send a dm or create a ticket to contact me, I will adjust it for mysql-async if you want :slight_smile:

Hey there! I stumbled upon your post and watched the Youtube preview, and it looks legit. The UI light/dark theme is a nice touch. And I appreciate that the script follows the DDD rules and has exception-handling methods. That’s some good development and security right there. I’m new on this forum, so sorry for bumping the old thread. I just wanted to mention that I recently learned about the head and shoulders pattern in stock trading. Have you heard of it? It’s when the stock price rises, falls, rises again to a higher point, falls again, and then rises again but not as high as the second rise. It’s a bearish indicator and can signal a trend reversal. Anyway, back to the script. It’s cool that you can create a trading account, deposit money, and trade Nasdaq stocks. I’m definitely going to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

Hi :slight_smile:

I really appreciate your positive opinion <3

Yes, I know about classical price action patterns like head and shoulders. I’m trading forex currency pairs for over 2 years and that was one of the reasons I released this trading script! I’m extremely interested in financials and trading markets.

The script will be updated in one or two weeks. I want to make it better in all
dimensions :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Is there an open source version?

Unfortunately No

1 Like

Sell open source versions? Price you say

Sorry :frowning:
I cannot sell open-source version, to keep my script secure

Hey, thanks for sharing this cool stock market trading script! It seems like a fun and interactive way to simulate trading on a server. As someone new to trading, I appreciate the opportunity to learn and explore different financial concepts.
Speaking of trading, I recently came across Forex VPS hosting, which can be helpful for traders. It provides a stable and secure environment to run trading platforms, ensuring the smooth execution of trades. If you’re interested, you can check out some reliable Forex VPS hosting options.
I’m excited to dive into the world of stock trading on your server and see how I can grow my account balance.

How can I change the company names and sybols ? Everytime i try to change the symbol is giving me an error about stock.

Hi, you need to make sure your symbols are correct, because the script works with the real market data.
That means you cannot put any custom symbols. Find real stocks and use them instead.

So would this be good for if I want my character to be a stockbroker? Or is there not really any room for a middleman? I’m trying to rp a pump and dump scheme

Hi Peyman,

You aren’t able to roleplay as a stockbroker because the script works independently. But players can go to the brokers and trade real stocks or interact with the UI.

Is your stock information true? Why do all my stocks lack information and content! I’m from China!

Hi, Your country China blocks the required api to get stocks data. The script works fine and your problem is that you have network restrictions on your server.