Advance Nitrous & Purge System [QBCore/ESX]

:fire_extinguisher:Advance Nitrous & Purge System [QBCore/ESX]:fire_extinguisher:

:tv: Showcase YouTube:

:fire: Introduction:

Introducing Advance Nitrous & Purge System script which enhances the gameplay experience by providing players with an exciting and realistic nitrous system that they can use to boost the speed of their vehicles , it also provides Purge System to Spray Nitrous oxide gas . It also adds new features to the game, such as refill stations and multiple nitro refill stations, that increase the variety and depth of the gameplay.

:star2: Features:

1. Fully Synced Flow Rate: The flow rate of the nitrous system is fully synced between the client and server, meaning that all players see the same effects.
  2. Nitrous and Purge: The script allows players to use nitrous to gain a speed boost, and also includes a purge feature to release excess nitrous.
  3. Server Sync Particles: The particles produced by the nitrous system are synced between the client and server, ensuring that all players see the same effects.
  4. Refill Nitrous Station System: Players can refill and craft empty nitrous bottles at refill stations located throughout the game.
  5. Keybind System: The script includes a keybind system that allows players to increase and decrease the flow rate of the nitrous system.
  6. Multiple Nitro Refill Stations: The script allows players to create multiple nitro refill stations, each with specific jobs.
  7. Multi-Language Support: The script includes support for multiple languages, making it accessible to players from all over the world.
  8. Realistic Particles Effect: The script also adds purple and blue vehicle flames and backfire files to create a more realistic particle effect.
    13Stewartc [Purple | Blue Vehicle Flames / Backfire [Replace | SP | FiveM] - GTA5-Mods.com]

:page_with_curl: Tuff Scripts Documentation:

View our Resource Documentation here Tuff-Scripts Documentation

:shopping_cart: Tebex Purchase Links:

QBCore Version

ESX Version

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 1,500
Requirements ESX or QB
Support Yes

:gear: My Other Resources

:red_car: vStancer / WheelStancer Fivem [QBCore/ESX] :red_car:

10 Likes

only mechanic can install nitrous ? i mean that will be extra good then

1 Like

Nice script, it looks when hou bought the nitrous you can install the bottle yourself, that looks fine.

With a button you can switch too purge or nitrous right?

1 Like

You can set multiple jobs for each location

Yes , the Script uses Keymapping.

Nitrous and Purge can be switched through Keybind.

Good job as video preview!

1 Like

good job

1 Like

nice job

1 Like

Perfect script, I have played on one FiveM server that got this script, and I loved it. It was so fun to play with. Could be so awesome to have on my own server.

Keep going, and continue making awesome scripts

1 Like

Is it possible to change purge colour? Further it looks clean :smiley:

1 Like

Not for now, will push an update :slightly_smiling_face:

amazing

1 Like

Love this in-depth nitrous script.

1 Like

Can you set this to specific shops only?

1 Like

Cool script with great mechanics

1 Like

Looks Good to me!

1 Like

nice script

2 Likes

Yes , it is Configurable through config.lua.

love it

1 Like

gj bro

1 Like