[QB] [PAID] Jerzy's Spawn

You guys, really like open source, do you? haha

1 Like

For now on, every script will be open source @Project7PT

2 Likes

Wow this looks really good, will you make a ESX version of this? I would be for sure interested :grin:

1 Like

Do you not realize why people use escrow? It’s because people like to leak their things which results in less sales. Not only leakers but resellers too.

Nice script @JerzyS-Store

1 Like

Do you realize why people hate it? This hinders development and only helps kids that cannot make changes on their own. How do you think multiple people can develop a server if a script can only load on the keyholders account. And honestly a sellers issue with people leaking is their problem not mine.

2 Likes

Please include the new template for paid resources in your topic mentioned in Releases Rules and F.A.Q

1 Like

Nice work but in my opinion it should be open source if you are charging 21 Euros

1 Like

It says in the post that it’s open source lmao…

1 Like

In the future maybe, and yes it open source. Dont forget its keep getting updated :slight_smile:

@PopoAU He has literally linked the escrow post

1 Like

Right, but its fine.

Will there be an ESX version?

Not yet. Maybe in the future.

Major Update guys ! :slight_smile:

Fixed Server Events, so its not getting triggered by every Client Event​
Fixed Design Issues​
Fixed Double-Clicks on Spawn Buttons​
Implemented "Spawn Animation"​

A very happy customer making full use of the Open source…
Looks amazing!

would it be possible to make a nice fade in black and fade out from the character selection to the spawn selection instead of instead change? if possible ofcourse

[0.8]
Major update, Now supports above 1080p
https://i.imgur.com/B2Te9I2.jpg - 4k (3840x2160)

Could you possibly add a option for job only spawns and everyone cant see it unless they have that job

1 Like

Update [0.9]

Jerzy Spawn Update

We now support Jobs and Gangs selective spawning, So only Specific job roles can access/spawn at the set locations. Also apartment spawning so no need to run to your room!

UPDATE: 0.9.5 -
Finally Works with QB-HOUSES/QB-APARTMENS -
Fixxed Coords issues aswell as added new Documentation!

I do not recommend Jerzys scripts. They usually have bugs and he never fixes them—absolutely 0 support. His scripts would be fantastic if he actually cared about them and updated the etc. Buy at your own risk. …