[ESX/QB] Motel Script

no1-motel

Preview
Purchase - QBCore
Purchase - ESX

The motel script is a simple yet most needed one for qb-core.

• People can rent a room for weekly basis
  • Uses qb-radialmenu to rent and other options
  • Performance Friendly
  • Easy to add new motels or rooms via config
  • Can add different storage (slots and weight stash) for each room
  • Police can raid a room and unlock the door
  • Everything you need is changeable via config

This script only supports MLO motels and it already comes with predefined location for Gabz Pinkcage motel. We do not sell MLO, this is only the script.

After purchasing, open readme.MD and go through to install the script properly.

Everything that you need to change is in the config and language files respectively.

The script uses FiveM Asset escrow.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 994
Requirements PolyZone, qb-radialmenu, qb-menu, oxmysql
Support Yes
1 Like

Hey are there plans to make an ESX version for this?

ESX version will be made next weekend most likely and the option to use change framework (esx/qb) will be included in config so it’ll use the same script.

1 Like

Every Works great! But how can you rent a room and then stop renting that room.

I forget to add a self evict option initially but I have added it now. Re-download from your assets and you’ll have the option.
option

Works perfectly! Now when adding hotels how do you get it to read the hotel key for a new set of hotels added?

1 Like

It works off metadata so you don’t have to add new sets.

Can the wardrobe function be changed?

Yeah.

Update 1.0.2

• Doors can be lockpicked now (to set a door as lockpickable, you have to type in “lockpickable = true” in every room config
  • Drawtext, notification, stash and wardrobe function can be edited on (client/editable.lua) now.

1 Like

I bought it last night. Thank you for the quick update!! Script works extremely well!!!

Latest update works great! You are missing a “comma” on line 54 of the config. Might confuse some people when the script throws a error.

Also, Poly Debug would be extremely helpful if you could add a config option.

Fixed it.

Update 1.0.3

• You can toggle poly debug in config.lua (Config.Debug)
1 Like

Thank you!!!

Price has been slashed to $9.99 for this weekend

Hello, everything works perfectly, only when you give a key to someone, it says that they are not the owner. Is there any solution to this?

It’s there to keep other people from entering motel room using the same room key since it doesn’t remove keys from people if they evict or get evicted. I’m working on update where there’s lot of new stuff coming and I’ll include the option to share room as well.

1 Like

I am looking forward to it otherwise the script is great :+1:t2:

Automatic rent pay would be the best update if possible.

2 Likes