QB Houses removing

Hi, I have a doubt regarding the realestate job script in my QB server. I already know how to create a house but I have never been able to find a guide on how to remove a house that has been created. If anyone knows how to do it, I appreciate the help you give me.

1 Like

Hello, so you have to go to you’re PHP my admin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php?route=/sql&pos=0&db=qbcore&table=houselocations). and go to “houselocations” and delete from there. Hope this helps! -Fear

2 Likes

Also here is a picture.

Thank you so much! This helped a lot <3

No problem.

Hello. I have a problem with a qb-interior. I`ve deleted a created houses in the database in PHP. But after server restart i see crashes all the time. take a look at the log:
[ citizen-server-impl] Started resource qb-interior Unhandled Exception: System.ExecutionEngineException: String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_ves_icall_string_new_wrapper(intptr) at (wrapper native-to-managed) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptFileHandlingRuntime.HandlesFile(intptr,intptr,intptr) Unhandled exception in Mono script environment: System.ExecutionEngineException: String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_ves_icall_string_new_wrapper(intptr) at (wrapper native-to-managed) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptFileHandlingRuntime.HandlesFile(intptr,intptr,intptr) at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_ves_icall_string_new_wrapper(intptr) at (wrapper native-to-managed) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptFileHandlingRuntime.HandlesFile(intptr,intptr,intptr) node:events:371 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event ^ Error [ERR_IPC_CHANNEL_CLOSED]: Channel closed at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:371:5) at process.target.send (node:internal/child_process:721:16) at callback (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/worker-farm/lib/child/index.js:32:17) at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/webpack_runner.js:73:3 at finalCallback (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:257:39) at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:306:14 at AsyncSeriesHook.eval [as callAsync] (eval at create (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), :15:1) at AsyncSeriesHook.lazyCompileHook (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/tapable/lib/Hook.js:154:20) at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:304:22 at Compiler.emitRecords (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:499:39) at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:298:10 at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:485:14 at AsyncSeriesHook.eval [as callAsync] (eval at create (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), :15:1) at AsyncSeriesHook.lazyCompileHook (/opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/tapable/lib/Hook.js:154:20) at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compiler.js:482:27 at /opt/cfx-server-data/resources/[local]/webpack/node_modules/neo-async/async.js:2818:7 Emitted ‘error’ event on process instance at: at node:internal/child_process:725:35 at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:78:11) { code: ‘ERR_IPC_CHANNEL_CLOSED’

Help- I set my job as realestate and when i type /createhouse it doesn’t even show up in the chat as an existing command. I can’t create a house and I don’t know why

make sure to re download the latest qb-interior and qb-houses.
then import the .sql files and it should work
i had the same problem this helped me

it works now but the decorating option won’t work properly now. I cant exit the setting once I place an object