[QB/ESX] Tuner Chip (Stages, Exhaust Flames) | Lambra

dope script!! dev is awesome too i had a whole noob moment and he helped instantly from when i opened a ticket!

New Update, check the update logs.

An awesome script. The flames really add to the underground racing scene. And having customizable boost is a bonus so cars aren’t op in the city

It works perfectly. Nice and quick support, very professional.

+REP

Is here a Option to deinstall the Chip?

Hey currently it dosnt support, but i will surely add this feature, stick to the update logs :slight_smile:
thanks for the sugggestion

when the update is availbe i will buy it

stick to the update logs

10/10, bought it a week or so ago and can’t recommend it more. Had a small issue, but Delbes was more than happy to help and fixed it very quickly for me :smiley:

this is a amazing script excellent support amazing owner dev and staff team very recommended 100/100

Hello!
I bought this script yesterday, but at first, I had some issues while installing it. I opened ticket in Discord, and the guy answered instantly. He was nice and cool, helped me a lot, and solved my problem in no time.
About the script - it is better than I expected - cool and nice, easy to use and very useful.
I recommend it. Check out his other scripts as well. :slight_smile:

FIre script + support, quick replies!
players will be stoked

lambra-tunerChipESX The plug-in is started successfully, and the item data is added, but the item cannot be installed on the vehicle, and it cannot be used. My server framework is esx1.2. How to solve

Open a ticket

New Update.
Added: New item for chip removal

1 Like

| Delbes
August 12 |

• | - |

Open a ticket

Both ends are the same problem, the plugin has been launched but can not be used, the backpack image is used to download the URL provided after the addition or can not display the picture.

Like i said, if your facing issues to run the script open a ticket.
Are you sure your talking about Tuner Chip? Your talking about backpacks

Yes, I’m sure I’m talking about the tuner chip, not the backpack. My tuner chip can’t be installed on the vehicle. And I’m from China. My English is not very good. Please understand it. Thank you

Well i just mentioned “backpack” since you were talking about backpack images, nevermind.

And like i already told you, just open a ticket to provide more details

Curious in future, maybe an update to edit the kits?

• be able to make just flame kits
  • be able to make just tuner kits
  • be able to adjust flames specifically on each kit

Loving the script and the flames! Cheers!