Hey! Im currently starting to work on a 4.0 version and i need some ideas on new features, so if you have any idea or feedback hit me up on discord: “fxdev.” Im here to hear it
Hey thanks for working hard !
So i would like to see in the V4 :
• Possibility of modifying the trigger used for legacyfuel or fuel script.
• The possibility of changing the recharging time at the station.
• The possibility of changing the size or the blips as well as the color.
• Add a support for esx or advanced parking, because after a restart the vehicle is locked and cannot be unlocked.
• Create a export to trigger the function to open the management menu and the possibility of deactivating the key which is linked to this function.
• Change the max speed of the auto pilot.
• Add the ability to make an external key system compatible with the script.
• Create a locale to change the language used in the menu.
Hi! Thanks for your Feedback, i will try to include most of the stuff in the V4 Update which will be coming out soon. <3
Update 4.0 Released
• Fully customizable battery code (charging/batt.lua)
• You can change how fast the vehicle charges now
• You can fully customize blips
• Export for opening menu added, you can also disable the menu key
• You can now change the Autopilot Maximal and Minimal speed
• Added Locales (locales/locales.lua)
• ESX Support
Thanks for the quick feedback and update !
I’m going to take the time to test version 4.0 and I’ll come back to you with complete feedback.
Can’t wait to see the compatible script with ESX.
Hope you will be happy with the new version. If you run into any problems hit me up
I will work on the ESX compatibilation very soon
Update 4.1 Released
• Added ESX Framework and notification support!
• Fixed minor bugs with locales
Update 5.0 Released
• Fixed minor bugs
• Reworked Charging (You know physically take the charger and plug in to car!)
• Reworked Automatic Parking (Vehicle is parking on the side where the charge port is)
• New Menu (Using ox_lib)
This update took longer than others but i think the reworked charging is insane
Patch 5.1 Released
• Fixed charging (Sorry my fault i left a trigger for ox_target in the code and completely forgot about it)
Patch 5.2 Released
• Fixed Connection to Vehicle (It worked but it caused massive performance issues when you were sitting in tesla which isnt yours)
• Minor changes
Hello! Im sorry for the problem you have, mine runs normaly. Could you please contact me through our discord server?
• Fixed error with ox_lib (Menu couldnt be displayed when using Standalone)
Thanks for contacting me
• Fixed notification not showing up (When autopilot max speed reached)