[QB-ESX] Rob NPC Script [PAID] [6.99€]

Please set up your config.lua file to meet your needs ( also set the minimum cops to 0 for testing )

[UPDATED to 2.1.0]

Changelog:

+ Added Ped Models Blacklist.
+ Added Built-In Discord Log System
+ Fixed NPC Attacking ( NPCs now will no longer run away )
  • You must configure the webhook settings inside server.lua

• To add a blacklisted NPC model, uncomment the line and replace the examples with your own NPC model inside the GetHashKey('YOUR_NPC_MODEL')

:wave: For people who already purchased the script, you can get the updated version by re-downloading it from your FiveM assets.

SMALL UPDATE

* Fixed a weird behavior when aiming at dead people.

Patched to version 2.1.1

Changelog
+ Implemented QBCore Progress Bar
+ Made the config file ready for QBCore users so you can now plug and play

need this

It’s already added in version 2.1.0

Is this open source?

Yes!!! Everything on my store is open source.

1 Like

nice! I am very interested, what ui notification script are you using? is that Mythic_Notify? or the edited qb notifications?

edited version of Mythic Notify

sweet thanks for the quick answer! I’ll need to find it

been using this for a while now and love it , but it is interfering with some heist scripts. REALLY NEEDS a ped blacklist so my armed guards dont stop shooting to get robbed.

It was already added on version 2.1.0
I always reply to this post whenever there is an update.
Kindly download the latest version to fix your problem, thanks!

1 Like

awesomeeeeee

works but there’s a weird glitch after you finish robbing you and the npc are stuck and can’t move for 8-15 seconds then it gives the items and unpauses the npc, also when you cancel a robbery you a stuck

Your configuration is wrong… please make sure to disable Config.useprogressBars unless you actually have the resource that I put in the comment.

i alr had that disabled its using qb prog fine

I’m glad it worked for you then.

no i mean’t its doing it with that option disabled the qb bar shows and all but then i can’t move or receive the items for about 15 seconds after the robbery is done

well change the freeze variable to false in the progressBar function on client.lua