[QB/ESX] cz-mdt | PD/EMS Mobile Data Terminal | NO LONGER FOR SALE

Update

• Added check for QB-Core version to support non GTA standard vehicle colors

Are you testing out a new version of oxmysql in that last release?

Creating script environments for cz-mdt
Failed to load script @oxmysql2/lib/MySQL.lua.

Uh oh thatā€™s embarrassingā€¦ I worked on a server with friends before who were running an outdated version of oxmysql and so I had cloned it to run latest version for any script I planned to sell. It has been fixed now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

After reading all of these comments this guy is the best. He cares about his customers and actually listens and gets things done :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Just bought this MDT! I like it.

The only other thing Iā€™d like to see changed is maybe a slightly smaller UI, with a tablet like edge or something? To go with the MDT being used on a tablet. Makes it a little cleaner.

If not this, then maybe just a slightly wider margin around the edges as the logos in the top left are quite close to the edge of the frame. Just a visual improvement suggestion.

Great work, though. Thankyou.

1 Like

Is there a way you can change the left click on evidence to not automatically delete? I feel like some people would click it instead of just putting their mouse over it.

Hi,

After any changes the report will only save when the user clicks on the save button. This was the safeguard to make sure people donā€™t make accidental changes to reports. If this is still a sought after feature I will definitely look at adding a configuration option for it.

Hope this helps!

I think a simple thing like changing it to right click vs left click could go a long way.

is there a way to make a premade template for Creating reports and Incidents?

The ui doesnā€™t want to open for me. No errors either. Do you know how I could fix

links donā€™t work