[QB/ESX] cz-mdt | PD/EMS Mobile Data Terminal | NO LONGER FOR SALE

? with open source most of the time when trying to open the mdt doesn’t pop up have to keep try to get it to pop up

what do i put for charge

As for the MDT not opening I’ll have to look at it after my vacation. Is there any errors in the client or server console?

The charge field is the charge title E.g. First degree murder

I got this error:

[ script:oxmysql] SCRIPT ERROR in promise (unhandled): Error: cz-mdt was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Table ‘qbcore.player_licenses’ doesn’t exist
[ script:oxmysql] SELECT * FROM player_licenses WHERE citizenid = ? [“LRB62199”]
[ script:oxmysql] > (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:21734)
[ script:oxmysql] > runMicrotasks (:0)
[ script:oxmysql] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[ script:oxmysql] > async rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:21726)
[ script:oxmysql]
[ script:oxmysql] SCRIPT ERROR in promise (unhandled): Error: cz-mdt was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Table ‘qbcore.player_licenses’ doesn’t exist
[ script:oxmysql] SELECT * FROM player_licenses WHERE citizenid = ? [“LRB62199”]
[ script:oxmysql] > (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:21734)
[ script:oxmysql] > runMicrotasks (:0)
[ script:oxmysql] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[ script:oxmysql] > async rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:21726)
[ script:oxmysql]

But QB Core does not take the license data from player_licenses ? It take it from the metadata

Its all eco so i can’t edit it by myself…

I can check and fix this as soon as I get back from vacation next week :slight_smile:

What does the connection to the coded version of the database look like? I mean if you use a different table than e.g. owned_vehicles

cz-mdt cant load resource??

Could you provide any more information? What is not loading and what steps have you tried?

It is coded to just work with the default framework tables

Getting the same issue as above with player_licenses table not existing. Are you working on a fix?

Thanks

Yes, as soon as I arrive back home I will fix this. Should be ready on Wednesday.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The MDT gets pulled out and nothing comes up on screen??

Are there any errors in the client or server console?

Update

• Fixed licenses error in QBCore version
  • Added config option for licenses labels in QBCore version
1 Like

none at all! literally just pulls the MDT out then nothing happens

Hmm, with which version is this? If QB-Core, have you tried the last update?

QBcore and no ill try now

Hey man i fixed the MDT part can you possibly send the updated version as its not reading the license tables from the database