[QB/ESX] cz-mdt | PD/EMS Mobile Data Terminal | NO LONGER FOR SALE

NO LONGER FOR SALE

code[0] resources MDT

Custom made PD/EMS MDT by Lave (code[0] resources)

Screenshots

MDTEvidence

Features
  • Separate MDT with similar UI for EMS and PD
  • Optional on- and off-duty discord logs with shift length (QB only)
  • Most recent warrants and reports on home page
  • Detailed report creation options with tags, picture supporting evidence and text formatting
  • Detailed charge selection with description tooltips (Customizable charges that pull from a database table)
  • Customizable report tags that pull from a database table
  • Owned vehicle records with model and color
  • Reports searchable by report id, title, tag, suspect name, citizenid (QB only), evidence, date, report creator
  • Automatically calculated total time and fine
  • Customizable PD and EMS logo
  • Comes with required SQL file for all the needed database tables
Dependencies
  • qb-core
  • oxmysql
Notes

This is my first resource I am releasing through TEBEX so please bear with me as I get settled in and work out all the kinks.

This entire MDT was a passion project I initially did not plan on releasing so the video showcase is a bit off from the endproduct, apologies about that.

I am currently working by myself on my resources, if I missed any bugs let me know and I will work on fixing those up as fast as I can, support is included when buying this resource.

Suggestions are welcome but I can’t guarantee I will implement them as I am working on several other projects on the side. (Note: bug fixes are a priority and will always come first for my paid resources)

DOES NOT come with premade penal code, you will have to add all the charges to the database yourself with the description, time and fine!

To add charges to the database:

Use a program like HeidiSQL or similar. The categories and their colors are:

• Normal Charge (green) = 2
  • Misdemeanor Charge (yellow) = 1
  • Felony Charge (orange) = 0
  • Held Until Trial Charge (red) = 3

These charge names are only an indication of how they can be treated, it is up to your choice to class any charge with any category.

The non-encrypted version, of course, comes with the same support and help as the encrypted version

If you have any questions before buying feel absolutely free to ask and I will do my best to reply as soon as I get the chance!

TEBEX Link (QB)
TEBEX Link (QB - Non-encrypted)

TEBEX Link (ESX)
TEBEX Link (ESX - Non-encrypted)

Code is accessible Encrypted version: No (Config and UI only)
Non-encrypted version: Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3.1k
Requirements qb-core or ESX Legacy, oxmysql
Support Yes
3 Likes

Why the… hell is name cz-mdt

I chose to go by code[0] on tebex, I shortened my resource names to cz-* (codezero). This name stems from one of my old nicknames.

any plans to make it for esx?

I can work on porting it to ESX but as it has been a while for me since I worked with ESX it might take me a little bit. If/when I finish it I will update here :smile:

if you do and it has a edit feature to change mistakes in reports ill be the first customer in line lol

1 Like

It is super dynamic and allows you to go into reports and edit just about everything after creating it : )

1 Like

Added an ESX version :slight_smile:

Heya, great work man.
Does this have a dispatch system integrated?

Thanks! This does not contain a dispatch system, just the records for creating reports/warrants and looking citizens up

Shit man I wasnt ready! lol I was BBQing all day Ill talk to the owner who deals with the purchases in the morning!

oh… how much does it matter if its Legacy? Im currently finding a fix for 1.1 but currently building a Legacy with OX base. I do run oxmysql with 1.1 not saying I wont buy it for my current project just seeing if I can roll it in my 1.1 build til im done with Legasy

I can check the differences between legacy and 1.1 for you and see if it will cause issues

Update

• Several minor bugfixes
  • Added ESX 1.1 and ESX Legacy support
  • Added licenses in profile screen

does it support mysql-async? possible to translate?

Any version on my Tebex store will have access to the HTML allowing you to translate anything you’d like.

As for mysql-async, it is built to work with oxmysql but oxmysql is built to support mysql-async so from my understanding you should be able to swap it over without any issues, but if you only have mysql-async then no it will not work.

? were are the mdt_charges it is empty

Those will have to be added to the database table manually, the MDT does not come with preset charges

i mean there no template to go off

It is listed under the notes section in the post :slight_smile:

To add charges to the database:

Use a program like HeidiSQL or similar. The categories and their colors are:

• Normal Charge (green) = 2
  • Misdemeanor Charge (yellow) = 1
  • Felony Charge (orange) = 0
  • Held Until Trial Charge (red) = 3

These charge names are only an indication of how they can be treated, it is up to your choice to class any charge with any category.