[QB/ESX] Cuffs Skillgame

I clearly mentioned the scripts you need in requirements on topic. Open your eyes and look.

Yes, i released in a rush since im going to another city for few days so it was escrowed. However once im back, I’ll open it up.

So why arent you answering any discord tickets on your discord ?

I can’t be up all the time, I just saw the ticket right now and it’s literally useless with no information. You posted saying “this script is a scam” within one hour of opening discord ticket, we all live in different time zones so understand that.

i do understand that but i feel scammed with the scripts code looking like this

Before you start throwing words at people, you should know some basics considering you run a fivem server. Also if you go to the top of the thread, I have clearly mentioned “Code is accessible: No”

yeah i understand that but still why post a released addon on this forum know full well the code does not work cause its encrypted?

this script is dope works for me

having an issue with the tebex store and paying. Tried paypal and card both wont work. Any different way to get this?

Update

• Typo fix for qb which was resulting in few errors
  • Added various debug incase you don’t have the skill script, wrong framework or if it’s all good to go
  • Script is open now

good

Not anymore :slight_smile:

Error loading script client.lua in resource dollar-cuffskill: No such export GetCoreObect in resource qb-core

@qb-policejob/client/interactions.lua:265: No such export Cuff in resource dollar-cuffskill^7

but I have Config.Framework = ‘qb’

Redownload the newer version from keymaster.

ok now when I go to cuff someone it does the animation but it doesnt leave them in cuff but when the player gets cuffed it says this in F8

^1SCRIPT ERROR: @dollar-cuffskill/client.lua:83: No such export taskBar in resource taskbarskill^7

You don’t have the skill game resource. Get it from the links in config or search on the forum.

If you still can’t figure it out then just dm me and I’ll help you out.

Ok now when I go to to cuff someone it comes up with the skill but its 1 very slow and it keeps like counting down from 4 to 1 and then back to 4

You can change the skill game to any game you would like plus you can change the settings on config.lua → Config.SkillConfig (Line 102) → Search for the skill game you using → Change options there.

Me too i cant find Discord server

hey is there a showcase video?

How do you get the circle minigame at the top left so you have to press e?