[QB/ESX] Advanced Hunting JOB [Level System - 3 Hunting Types - Tasks System]

Thank you aty!

ESX Version is updated you can download via keymaster

Updated for using knife on animals

Good job.

1 Like

Yeah its good :smiley:

Donā€™t buy no support /info. Iā€™ve got from old dev the script to my keymaster Asked them if I BUY the open source the problem still exist with the animals?! Yes I wanted to pay money again to get it! But it gets closed. So I think the script is still crap

This person has our script, but he doesnā€™t have a transaction id. And he is waiting for support from us :grinning: so either he is a leaker or he got the script from an unauthorized resellers. Of course we wonā€™t give you the support you want.

Are you serious? Yes it was a resell! The seller want that I buy another script from him that I got his tebex from the hunting script but nvm that wasnā€™t the problem! I donā€™t want support I just have 1 question! I wanted to know if I BUY a script from YOU! Open source the bug is fixed?? !!! Or maybe solved. But ticket closed arrogantly. Also post screenshots I really have the script and told I donā€™t want support only a answer. If i get a normal answer I would buy it and my problem get solved. Yes I want to buy it again but from YOU but now open source. Thatā€™s really serious what you doing here! Now you told me a leaker lol. Iā€™ve got 5 sites with keymaster donā€™t need leak scripts. Donā€™t buy from these guys!!! You see how the work and support now. Here I post a picture Iā€™ve got the script Bevore you lying again :wink:

No, I donā€™t answer your question in any way, because we have rules and we clearly state these rules everywhere! You canā€™t buy our script from anyone except us! You canā€™t buy a script that I produced from someone else and ask me a question instead of buying it from me! We do not help any malicious file owners without a transaction id!

Lol your trolling right? THIS SCRIPT IS FROM YOU! But from another keymaster and ive got it. I WANT TO BUY A SCRIPT FROM YOU! FROM AK4Y. I dont buy a script from you again if the old one dont work (escrow) and you cant answer me just a question! LOL! Seriously if i buy open source and it doesnt work again the problem is the same. Dude, it was just a simple question is it possible to config animals in open source and spawn works - if yes i buyed it this day! OMFG JESUS.This arrogance. Hope people this how you are to other ppl and noone buy anything from you

1 Like