[QB] Customizable Book

YouTube Preview

• You can change max page amount from config.lua
  • This script works in just qb-core framework.
  • This script is escrowed (not source code).

Price: 10€+VAT
Tebex: Click here to buy

Requirements

• qb-input
  • “book” item in qbcore item list.
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements qb-input
Support Yes
2 Likes

Just curious as to what the difference is between this and [PAID][QBCore] Customizable Book Script ?

It is same. The developer had only posted from his own account, but the post has now been deleted.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Another question, have things from the other post been added, like the ability to add text to the pages, have multiple books etc?

Any chance of esx conversion? Or if you are interested in someone setting it up for ESX?

Not at the moment, but we will share it as ESX in the near future.

Just got the script and it’s fully escrowed. I guess I didn’t expect the level of escrow that it’s in. Just wondering if you could maybe open it so that the command option can be removed or allow for an edit to set permissions of the command at the very least. I’d really like to make persistent books as in more than one that end up becoming actual separate items with their own images as well as names.

For example a treasure map. Would love to be able to make that an item in my server allowing it to have it’s own image and name vs it just being “Book”.

A good example of separated distinct “books”, “magazine” etc. can be found here. While this script is great for my needs it does not have the animation js/css style this script has and I like it more. Would love to see some features improved upon in the script in this regard.

You also have the animation locked along with the prop being used when player is using the book… Maybe unlock that so people can determine what prop / anim they want for their server needs?

Lastly the script after purchase didn’t come with a readme so the sweet spot resolution for photos to make for better looking quality books isn’t mentioned. Can you share that here for us so we know?

After install and trying to test… /createBook command isn’t working or coming up. Script does not work.

Update: /openBook is a command I happened to find when going through the alphabet trying to find command it works so this leads me to believe there is an error in the server.lua of this script for the /createBook command. Maybe a typo since it’s not showing up.

this was my intentions aswell.

OP request