[QB] Cardealer - Showroom | Decent - $0.99

SOURCE CODE ACCESS

Basic support (information if you open ticket)

How does it work?

1. You setup the config (adding pictures and price for the cars)

Why should i waste my time with this script?

As i understand, my ui is decent, with a modern solution to the showroom problem there is in QBcore

Since I come from vRP, i find it pretty weird to spawn endless amount of cars inside a showroom, or to need special mapping for it, so this way, you get teleported in Virtual World, you spawn the car and only you see it, and then when you like the preview of a car, you can choose to Buy or Test Drive

Every feature is implemented in order for this script to serve as a starting point for any upcoming showroom scripts.

You can add however many categories you want (bmw / audi / volkswagen / subaru / toyota) etc
This way you can categorize your cars and have 100 milions of them because the user can simply scroll thru the list of vehicles there.

At the price of €0.99 , there is no reason not to give it a try

IF YOU HAVE TOO MANY CARS TO SPAWN IN A SHOWROOM

Otherways skip this script.

Message to developers

I hope you understand the issue we are facing here, the solution QB implemeneted is one that is very ignorant of multiple cars, so take this as a starting point and let’s redefine how a car dealer is supposed to be.

The current state of the script, it is working fully with no issues to be faced, everything works smooth with no issues, saves completly and it’s ok.

https://krane.tebex.io/package/5206247

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements QB
Support BASIC
2 Likes

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules

is esx possibel pls ?

currently is working only for QB
but to access the ui for 0.99 is a steal so if u know to code give it a try

1 Like