[QB] Caravan Housing ( + Detailed DealerShip, +Interior) "Motorhome/RV/Mobile housing" | Lambra

super script and super support… thanks again for your quick reply and help

Hello …
I’m stupid i buy it without see it’s for QB… Can you do update for ESX ? or maybe just cash me back … I’m sorry i was totally exited by your script was amazing and i do this big mistake …

Open a ticket

New Update
Added: Drawtext function is now available to edit
Added: Option to disable inbuilt dealership
Added: Option to disable entrance markers

very nice script love this

Very helpful wait time no more than 20 minutes very nicely scrip bout to buy more soon

Hello …
I’m stupid i buy it without see it’s for QB… Can you do update for ESX ? or maybe just cash me back … I’m sorry i was totally exited by your script was amazing and i do this big mistake

You should open a ticket for that

love the concept of the script, does exactly what my community is after, and works great :slight_smile:

Just installed this on my server, exactly what I have been looking for! Awesome script and amazing customer support!

do you have it esx?

Yes, its on the tebex page https://lambra.tebex.io/package/5240949

AWESOME SCRIPT

Let me begin by saying the creator is an awesome guy. He has answered all the questions I had within a couple hours. The script itself works like a drag and drop. One of the easiest scripts I’ve setup. Overall a GREAT script 1000/10 would recommend!

New Update
Changed: Cleaned and optimized client-sided;
Changed: Reworked the get of vehicles to work with any kind of vehicle entity;

I took various scripts from Delbes, what can i say? If i have a question he answer immediately, update comes ASAP. Scripts always work as intended, standing ovation for this guy.
:star::star::star::star::star:

can we change interiors?

Yes, through config

very nice script, i really love it when using it on camping roleplay plus a very accommodating
and active creator / developer