[QB] Anti CombatLog ( Catch quitters with style ) | Lambra

Short Explanation:
This script is intended to add functionality to prevent people leaving the server just because they dont want to lose their stuff to others, with that you can get them precisely in a cool way.

Showcase Video

Framework Required: Default QBCore (Framework code Open Source)

Download: Tebex
Price: You decide how much to pay

Features:

• A ped will be created with same appearance as the player;
  • Animations and props when approaching ped / moving away;
  • Sign board with a few informations;
  • You can copy to clipboard all detailed information;
  • You Can set them half invisible to be “Ghosts”;
  • Enable/Disable Ped Collision;
  • Change the time ped will be displayed;
  • Plug & Play;
  • Fully configurable and UserFriendly;
  • Nice and clean to interact;
  • Highly optimized (0.00ms when idle);
  • Protection against “Triggers Executors (cheaters)” to receive rewards;

:books: Other Releases

Code accessible Customization and framework files
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 350
Requirements qb-clothing (or you can addapt to your own clothing)
Support Yes, only for default version
4 Likes

Is it possible to rob their items and weapons when they quit if they were in combat?

Hi, no, thats a script more intended to admins so they can punish players easier

esx ?

1 Like

Hi, currently there is only QB version, still if you have some knowledge you can convert it for your server

1 Like

can u release source code? we can’t translate this, convert this or do any edits.

The only code locked is the ped creation along the mugshot thing on the hand, everything else is open

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks for fast reply!
Is there any possibility to show us server file?
Encrypted server files are a security concern.

Actually you can delete the server main.lua xD and remove from the manifest, it was just added since i have my own script file creation that i always follow

1 Like

esx please

DONT WORK DONT BUY IT

it causes so many issues with player models

1° Script is Free,
2°Imagine a Script that only fetch the player model causing issues, so by that im 99% sure that the issue is on your end,
3° Or your server is from another galaxy, since i even tested it rn and there are no “model issues”, i mean your talking about things that are not even coded,
4°Cant help you since the only thing in your comment is “dont buy” and talking about a thing that its not coded, so what i suggest is you talking to whoever installed the resource

i paid for it on his tebex

1 Like

i get it from his tebex for free, did not paid for anything, how could you bought it. but i did bought 2 of his script which is perfect raidcamps and trucker job.

I don’t recommend it. I bought it but
there will be no support for you if you have some problem…
and you will 100 % a problem… because this script stopped qb-core from deleting the peds after leaving the server… and a lot of other problems like query execute…https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809787979572445216/1024941299025068052/shitsupport.PNG

esx please

1 Like

i dont use qb.core, where i need change infos for it work?

This used to be completely FREE. I downloaded it a long time ago, but removed it from my computer after giving it to friend… any chance it can become free again?

It is free, just enter the amount 00, or if you want, donate to the owner of the implementation

You know how i make it show the characters clothing instead of it just showing a default Baldy headed guy. I have checked the configs, main.lua’s, cant seem to find it.