[Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates

In the config, set phone requirement to TRUE and make phone an item in your “items” database table.

Looks like your discord isn’t registering all of your webhook settings properly.

mind me asking where it checks for X amount of days it deletes the info?

That would be something in your PHPMyAdmin/HeidiSQL if you have that set up, otherwise, you may have installed the database for the phone incorrectly.

1 Like

Okay so we use HeidiSQL and I’m guessing in the Lenght/Set section is where I set the time?? sorry to be a bother knew to this whole thing xD that’s a screenshot from the phone_messages table which I assume is the one I need to work with

Hi, actually I managed to make it work, the issue was onesync which was not enabled. I have added +set onesync enabled 1 in my fxserver start batch and everything works fine.
Thanks for your help

THIS IS A FIX FOR ANYONE WHO HAS THE “No Phone” ERROR:

NOTE: This is not a proper fix by any means but it does get the job done. I cannot verify that this will not break anything else. I was able to find the section of code that was not allowing players to make phone calls and pretty much just removed it.

To fix this error:

In server.lua go to line 502 and 503 and just comment them out like this:

You just have to add two dashes like this: “–” at the start of the lines to comment them out.

After that when a player attempts to make a call the server will still print “0” but the call will be allowed.

In the future, it would be amazing if someone with more lua experience can attempt a better fix but for now, this is working for me!
Godspeed.

If you were not able to fix this issue or @BTNGaming could not push a fix, this is how I was able to make a workaround:

Good luck!

Hey could anyone help im on Plume esx v2.0

It’s using an old version of the phone, because Re-Ignited GCPhone doesn’t require esx_addons_gcphone as I merged them.

1 Like

That is NOT the fix for it lol

find

elseif hasPhone == false
        NoPhone()

And replace it with this

elseif hasPhone == false and Config.NoPhoneWarning == true then
        NoPhone()
2 Likes

Hey man, i bought a crew phone and the twitter, send msg to jobs work but i am not receiving calls or msg from other players, they also. I can see their messages after server restart and the missed calls, too. I can’t find a solution… can you help me?

1 Like

I don’t support or help with crewPhone. It’s a paid version of this phone that shouldn’t even exist. You’ll have to get support from the developer of that phone directly. Sorry.

1 Like

Has anyone ran into this issue when launching Dark Chat you just get a black screen like this:

I am not too sure how to fix this since I am not getting any errors in my console.

Right click with your mouse to set a new channel. it looks like that until channels are made.

1 Like

Thank you! I just got the same answer on another thread. I have not used it before and I guess I was expecting some sort of prompt!

1 Like

hi
i have a problem with max input value in create contact or show last calls
currently using 11 digits for phone numbers but i only can see 10 digits
database edited from 10 to 11 but still have this problem
i can see my number in phone correctly

How do I change the keybind? Im going into the config.lua, and editing the 'Config.KeyOpenClose to F6 as in 167, and its simply not working and staying CAPSLOCK from what it was before. Anyone know why or what I’m doing wrong?

Config.KeyOpenClose = 167 – F6
Config.KeyTakeCall = 182 – E

How can I solve a problem with the calls in gcphone ?, the calls do not ringing

Help - No camera working?

I have calls working, texts working, I installed the basic-screenshot thing, but whenever I go to take an image, it doesn’t do anything more than exit out of the camera taking animation then I have to right click to come off it.

Any ideas?