[Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates

Typically this means that you didn’t install both database pieces correctly. Try to reinstall the database and restart your server (Clear cache also)

I updated the database with both files which was the base and twitter. I deleted the cache and restarted. I am having the same issues with it not showing up on the screen.

I’m actually running into this same problem now, Had two servers running one of them the phone was working but had other issues, the other ran flawlessly but the phone was not working ^ got the issue above. It used to work on both, but yeah no longer does. I’m fairly certain that my database is set up correctly?

i know that you put how to make it an item but how would i put it in my database so i can sell it in the store/shop

So the script is no longer assigning phone numbers when “purchasing” phone from store…any ideas?

How did you solve it, friend?

i dount see my number why no number

Have you any success ??

Hi, this resource works flawlessly except that I need to restart the resource everytime I join the server.
If I don’t do that, it won’t load contacts, my number, messages, etc. from the database.

What can I do? I’ve tried almost everything…

Hello!

I use this fantastic phone, also with the twitter app, what strikes me is that you have to register a twitter account, now I have many people on our server who abuse it, create accounts on other people’s names. So that the other gets a punishment that he himself has not done.

So I would like to delete the option to register an account, your twittername is your character name and you have no password, so you also have no login page for the twitter app.

or just verify the players steam identifier of the account in the DB, I know there is a way to make it but I won’t get it working.

I hope there is a way to make this work?

Thanks in advance, kind regards.

Have you installed properly? What about your database SQL?

I’ve been struggling here for the past 2-3 hours, so I’m coming here as a last resort. I have tried everything, like reinstalling the SQL files multiple times,

The number doesnt show, for whatever reason and it’s not being set. There is no errors at all, everything should be installed at the right places. The order of these should be right: image

i got the phone working without errors, now it doesnt open, only shows the phone animation and nothing occurs on screen, it doesnt give any errors also?

bump?

Hi, I’m not sure if it’s directly related to this script, but we can’t pull up the phone when driving. Is there something within this script that I can change to fix that?

Thats because gcphone doesnt work on latest ESX by default.

How do you remove the dash in a phone number from the dialer?

EDIT: Fixed my own issue, goto the file [\gcphone\html\static\js\app.js] and on line 2097 replace

“return this.numero.length > t ? this.numero.slice(0, t) + “-” + this.numero.slice(t) : this.numero”
with
“return this.numero.length > t ? this.numero.slice(0, t) + “” + this.numero.slice(t) : this.numero”

Can someone help me make the twitter app icon and get it set up in the gcphone? I have twitter.lua in both the client and server folders. I just need to make the app itself

Are you referring to my post about the phone not pulling up in the car, while driving?

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_addons_gcphone/server.lua:106: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)

cb (@es_extended/server/main.lua:212)
ref (@es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:242)
(@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14959)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_addons_gcphone/server.lua:133: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
handler (@esx_addons_gcphone/server.lua:91) now when i put message to example police i wont get the message and other normal calls and messages works fine but the job messages won’t work at all…