[Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates

Btw can confirm esx1.2 is best with gcphone 3.
Does someone has working saltychat calls within that version?

Greetings,

I have problem with v3 version on newest esx. All works fine but I am stuck at sending messages to other players. When I send messages to someone, the person doesn’t receive message, but I can see that I sent it… Also the police and ambulance jobs are working fine. Can you please help me?

I have it configured to need the item in the inventory.
Can you give a clue of how to disable ringing?
I left only the 911 fix phone. Lets hope someone fix this. I dont have tiem to do so
Ok. I´ll take a look in that so I can adjust it to our HUD
Thanks

I installed it all as said made sure my config was set up in the right order and ill get the animation like i have the phone is out yet no phone pops up on screen ? https://i.imgur.com/kD0YuIm.png

Did you solve this?

Hi i Installed;

Screenshot Basic and all dependencies from this link

The app_message_send_photo option is not working in messages, it opens the camera and when I press something it get’s stuck. I can not take any pictures at all. Can not move.
Need to restart gcphone and even that won’t solve the problem since numbers are gone.

Please help about to lose my mind.

2 Likes

The ambulance dispatch is working but the police is not, thy dont recieve the message

Hello. How can i set the discord webhook to show the twitter messages?

How can I change the number Format to 0176?

What should I do instead of a number###?

Hello @BTNGaming. I want to add contact from messages. But i couldn’t find how to do it. Do you have any ideas? If you have please share with me.

In your messages app, highlight the contact and push RIGHT arrow to “add to contacts”

@BTNGaming I added on the rigth arrow menu.I can add contact with a static name. How can i forward phone to add contact page with number? So player can name himself. Is that possible?

I have a problem, everything seems to be working fine but when the player leaves the server and comes back, I can no longer call him or send him messages

I’m not getting any error but the phone is not Opening.

@BTNGaming Hello, how can i see “contacs.view” parameters ?

What do you mean?

Hello, gcphone work for me.
Just only 1 problem, no one earth me.
If i speak no one eath me. and i can’t earth anyone.

Can you assist me ?

Thanks in advance.

You mean nobody can hear you? Do you use tokovoip? If so, search “tokovoip” in this thread.

I don’t use tokovoip.
Just vdk_call & esx_voice