[Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates

Hi! I read the full topic, but I can’t find answer for my problems, so I ask them now. When someone dies, and send a distress signal, the ambulance guys get the message, but if the click on the coordinates, and press show on gps, nothing happening, so they can’t go to help. My other problem is, that if anybody write something to the police number, the officers didn’t get the message. Thanks forward!

hello i have probelm for create upload.php URL for gcphone how to create upload.php ?thanks for help :slight_smile:I could share my personal work of the modified gcphone the only problem is img :slight_smile:

Sorry for my lenguage :stuck_out_tongue:

how to create the upload.php?

TELELFONO CAZZO

I have the same issue need help

nobody will help you here, who knows things keeps them for themselves is a fake community ahahahahahahaha that sucks

Wait i Will help you the best i can

Try that

The phone works, for everybody. But i cant recieve messages or calls. I can make calls but i cant recieve calls. Bit strange. I tried deleting my usertable to get a new phone number that didnt work. I still cant recieve messages and calls but if i relogg i see the messages people have send me. Kinda wierd and anoying, it seems to work for everybody on the server except for me :confused:

dont work stamp to notify only text no img

check if call-sms used tok voip

Thanks but turned out i was “connected” 2 times with 1 time with 0ms. After a restart the problem was fixxed :slight_smile:

hello i have a problem with my gcphone , my gcphone number not showing but my number already generate on db you can look on the screenshot

im use the es_extended 1.2 and this happen im using gcphone update from

and still i have this problem

1 Like

How to I add alerts for new jobs? I am trying to setup a fire2 job to recieve alerts for ambulance. Somehow my attempts have the alerts going to the mechanic2 job.

I keep getting this error in my console. the same counts for Police. anyone know how to fix this?

“= WARNING = Appels sur un service non enregistre => numero : ambulance”

When I send a message or call someone, the phone freezes and i have to restart the game. My console looks like this and yes I runned the sql in my database.

1 Like

stuck when taking photo, anyone know how to fix it?

I tried this and it worked for me: in server.lua, add this at the beginning

local ESX = nil
TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) 
    ESX = obj 
end)

Replace

function getPlayerID(source)
    local identifiers = GetPlayerIdentifiers(source)
    local player = getIdentifiant(identifiers)
    return player
end

by

function getPlayerID(source)
    local xplayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
    local player = xplayer.identifier
    return player
end

Then replace

function getSourceFromIdentifier(identifier, cb)
    TriggerEvent("esx:getPlayers", function(users)
        for k , user in pairs(users) do
            if (user.getIdentifier ~= nil and user.getIdentifier() == identifier) or (user.identifier == identifier) then
                cb(k)
                return
            end
        end
    end)
    cb(nil)
end

by

function getSourceFromIdentifier(identifier, cb)
	local users = ESX.GetPlayers()
    for k , user in pairs(users) do
		local xplayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(user)
        if (xplayer.getIdentifier ~= nil and xplayer.getIdentifier() == identifier) or (xplayer.identifier == identifier) then
            cb(k)
            return
        end
    end
    --cb(nil)
end

and if the phone numbers aren’t given replace:

es:playerLoaded

by

esx:playerLoaded

I will try that, thanks.

This solution only fixed the sql problem but now, when you send sms or make a call, the other player doesn’t receive anything

My friends recived my messages , but few minutes later

I’ve edited my message, I think it’s working now