Putting a team together

Its time I get honest with myself.

I have a lot of ideas and need some help executing them.

I’m looking for people that have at least a little experience with either scripting or 3d modeling. So far our team consists of 3 people. Me and another person scripting, 1 person configuring resources, and at the moment i am the only one doing anything in the 3d department lol.

I dont need you to have a lot of experience, just need you to be willing to help and willing to learn. We need any help we can get.

We have a Tebex store already setup, could use a little tweaking, but its ready to sell resources nonetheless. A resource you made or helped make you receive the proper pay. I will find a place to post all the store stats(probably somewhere in the cord), so that we can keep everything honest.

We just want to build a family of people that can depend on, and learn from each other.

If that sounds like something you want to be apart of, feel free to comment below or dm me(or whatever its called on this forum)

Add my discord: eskimo#0001

1 Like

@EskimoG6 adding you now brodie

EDIT: says youre not accepting requests right now

add me iv been developering for 2 years now im 16 i do everything my weakness is texturing|

CBI-100|4T-97|Camron#4043

1 Like

@Cammy798 well lucky for us I just got really good at texturing. I retextured all the banks but I can’t post in “releases” yet. adding you now bro