[Relaunch] Pulse RP | $50,000 Starting Cash! | Serious RP | Custom Assets!

menulogoinvis-cropped

IP Address - cfx.re/join/68grzd
Discord - Pulse RP

BACKGROUND
Pulse RP was an idea that had been burning in the back of the developer’s mind since he started playing FiveM. It became a passion project that a lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into. After witnessing several servers run themselves into the ground due to politics and greed, the server owners wanted to create a stress-free place for people to forget about their real lives and become immersed in this fictional world. For the past year and a half, the developer has worked on daily updates. The focus has been on improving performance and creating a stable foundation with game mechanics that open up a world of roleplay opportunities. We have taken a lot of time to ensure a fair balance between legal and criminal life and don’t have a bias towards one side or the other. We love roleplay for the stories and don’t want to have a win mentality on either side of the law. We have a staff of committed people that are willing to listen to the community and do whatever it takes to maintain a safe and happy atmosphere for everyone.

CURRENT STATUS
The final missing piece of the puzzle is you! The community is what makes a server and we have a small core group of people that are ready to share their stories and interact with new people. We’re looking for some dedicated department heads and hiring all posiitions currently. We’re very open to the idea of integrating an already established police deparment and/or police chief. If you are looking for a server to call home, we hope this will be your last stop. We are grateful for anyone that takes their time to visit our server and always welcome feedback of any kind so we can constantly make improvments.

ABOUT THE SERVER
Pulse RP is a friendly and helpful community with active admins that are willing to help and answer any questions or concerns. There is a wide range of both legal and illegal activities to keep you occupied while building the storyline of your character. You will have a car in your garage and $50k in your bank to start when you first join. We are always happy to assist with any questions new players have through Discord and we would love the opportunity to meet you in the city!

Some features you will find in the city:
Serious Roleplay
Custom Clothing/Hair
400+ Custom Vehicles and Liveries
Player Owned Businesses
Player Owned Houses and Warehouses
Furniture Store for Customizing Houses
Prison Jobs
Spray Paint for Custom Graffiti
Racing Script with Custom Racing Tracks
Interactive Legal Jobs (ie: Gardener, Courier, Trucker, Farmer)
Robberies (Banks, Jewelry Store, Armored Truck and More…)
Scuba Diving
Fishing
In-depth Drugs System with Multiple Selling Methods
Whitelisted Gangs
Friendly and Dedicated Staff
and so much more…

9 Likes

Fantastic RP server. Friendly and extremely active owners and crew. Updates frequently and lots to see and explore!

2 Likes

Great RP! Very friendly community. I hadn’t had much experience in RP and was nervous to get into it but this server is great and very friendly to new and old people! They are very welcoming and the admins are easy to talk to and do a great job.

3 Likes

I’ve been in quite a few servers and I can say with a fact that the mods in this server are the smoothest running/most fun that I’ve came across so far. There’s a lot to do with a lot of room for RP growth, admin team goes for Roleplay>Ruleplay, which is why when they asked me to join the team I absolutely had to grab that opportunity.

3 Likes

Honestly one of the best servers I’ve ever been in! Friendly Staff, Amazing Rp, and lots of things to do around the city to keep you busy. All of the people in this server are the best people you can meet! Many more things are being added, this server is so much fun! Thank you to the owners & staff for all the hard work they do to make this the best server out there!

3 Likes

Having a great time here, there is a ton of stuff to do and figure out to keep me busy! All the people on the server are super friendly and have great RP and that makes for a great experience! Rated 10/10!! Every job in the city is looking for help right now so jump on the opportunity now!

2 Likes

Bump :slight_smile: Lets get some people in tonight. How about an event?

Bump :wave:

Bump :100:

BUMP! We’re back

Bump :wave:

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump :slight_smile:

bumpd

bump/

bump :slight_smile:

bump.