Ps4 comtroller issue

Ive been playing in fivem with my controller for a good year, and randomly my comtroller stopped working ive tried redownloading fivm,steam and gta 5 but nothing seams to working i watch every single youtube video and still no change. Ive played other games like MW2 and studd and my controller works perfectly fine so im guessing its something to do with fivem i really need help please!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

It’s an issue with Steam

Are you sure its an issue with steam cause my controller works good on other games

basically there’s an issue with steam and fivem, IDK the full details but I remember @nta saying something about it.

I personally use a PS5 controller and DSX app from steam, but DS4Windows works too for PS4 and PS5 controllers.

Okay im try to use the app and see if it works for fivem

Thats the thing that sucks when u use the app and steam together it dont work

Been using it for years, had no issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.