Protection Scripts you should have for your FiveM Server?

I am looking to add security to my server through a few scripts.

1. AntiDump. I have found a few anti dump scripts, but I am not sure they are updated. Does anyone know of any updated scripts of that sort?

2. NUI Blocker - I have one and it should work. It has a whitelisted feature, however I was looking for peoples opinion on any reputable blockers like this.

I want to add more to my server, but I am not really sure what to look for. I believe those 2 options are needed by default for any server. If anyone has suggestions please feel free to add. I dont need anti-cheat quite yet.

Best security is in the scripts themselves, not some arbitrary third-party solution - that option will always be inferior. Even if you dont make any scripts yourself, make sure to look through them and fix any possible weakpoints. The general rule of thumb is “don’t trust the client with anything”, i.e. everything important or abusable needs to happen on the server and be passed to the client in a ready format.
Here are a few good topics to read on the matter:

2 Likes

To add, “anti dump” solutions are usually garbage (I never found one that actually works, most of them are a pointless waste lol), and NUI blockers are weird. Secure your code, move everything important off the client onto the server, and you wont need any of that.

1 Like