πŸ”₯ Project DR ( Asia Drift Racing 3.0) | Drift & Racing Server for Car Euthanist 🏎️ | OneSync 64 Slots

Hi! I would like to invite you to our latest server for Car Euthanist! What is Project DR? It was a FiveM Economical Drift & Racing server for a car euthanist around the world! The server used the QBCORE framework for the 3.0 Version, unlike the last one which used ESX. By using QBCORE, it is much smoother, optimized and the UI is much cleaner. We have an active staff that hosts events every day and also a community event host. An event such as Time/Drift Trials, Tandem, Tandem, or Car Show.

Here you have to gain money in order to buy your dream car! The server offers many varieties of vehicles, things that you want to purchase, and ways for you to earn money such as Drifting, Time/Drift Trial, Multiplayer Racing & Speed Camera! It also has 30+ Custom Maps including Drift Track and Racing Circuit!

:red_car: 400+ Addon Vehicles
:red_car: 400+ Custom Wheels
:red_car: 20+ Addon Vehicles Sound
:red_car: Vstancer
:japan: 30+ Custom Drift/Circuit Maps
:world_map: 10+ MLOs including Gabz Tuner Shop
:loud_sound: Engine Swap Sound
:scroll: Custom Scripts

For new users, you will have $5000 money in bank as starting and you can buy either drift car or grip vehicles which for the starter vehicles category is $2500 each. By purchasing the starter vehicle, you can start your journey!

Discord Link: discord.gg/dvhSDjb

Server Link: cfx.re/join/bdvvjb

Screenshots & Video

3 Likes

!bump

bump! still looking for developer.

still looking !!!

still looking. lol

Guessing you’re still looking :slight_smile: ill be a developer i understand how fivem works and can make good scripts and edit scripts and i wouldn’t mind working on a drift server :slight_smile: my discord is Kyper#3084

still looking :smiley:

still lookkkkiiiinnngggg

llookkinnggg stillll xD

guess what? still looking. lol

Still looking? @aciducen1995

yeah. u can add me

1 Like

`

strong text

`***

Quero jogar

hi i want know when i enter this server in my ps4

1 Like

How goes the search for a dev? I might be able to help a little here and there. I’ve played quite a bit on this server and have really enjoyed my time there.

1 Like

Help please, i’m use Epic Games Store

very good

bump :heart: