Problems with patreon and clothes in fiveM

Good Morning; I have a question regarding the patreon account. I have the keymaster on the server, and hired the € 15 patreon.

I did it a week ago, and we have even put some cool clothes on the server. But now we are not aware that it is there and it fails.

How can I solve that? create a new keymaster? What about onesync and onesync infinity influences something?

My server is managed by zap hosting, I did everything necessary to mark both guidelines, both zap hosting and patreon. But for some unknown reason, that license disappears. How should I proceed with this? I need help.

Thank you very much everyone for the help.

A cordial greeting.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Patreon charges on the 1st of every month without regard as to when you actually paid money. If you paid “a week ago” that means that you have only covered for March, and since it’s April now you have lost your bonuses. Nobody from the CFX can help you - if anything, only Patreon staff would be able to assist in any way - and you should have read the multiple warnings about this during the purchase process.
Let me reiterate - you currently have no bonuses, and all Patreon-dependent features have been turned off.

This is not a #technical-support FiveM client issue. Next time use the correct category.

Moved to FiveM Server Discussion

On topic: I can confirm aft _4iY information that the pledge has indeed been declined 2 days ago meaning you either cancelled or payment has failed for the April pledge

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.