Problem with GC Phone.

Hello!

Guys, i need some help with GC Phone. im disappointed with errors i always get. The phone works, but the messages and calls for jobs doenst, if someones call police or ems, mechanic etc and u tried to open the messages the phone freezes and u cant click nowhere. Its freezed on main screen and u cant even turn it off. Im so sad but we have full server with almost 400 players on discord and we have issue like this. Any jobs cant work properly couse of this phone issue. Can someone help me? Or someone who have same problem ? I need u guys! THANKS

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: