Problem with ESX?

Hello everyone,
so my problem is, when i connect to server i’m spawning at random location as pedestrian even if i have ESX Full Pack and LastPosToDB installed on zap-hosting. If i delete my character, there’s character creator when you connect but it won’t load that character when you rejoin. Everything is saved in database (commands work too so usergroup is saved). Problem started occuring when i installed some add-on cars and added them to server.cfg.

Hi there Bat,

1. In the future, you’ll want to ask your ESX questions in the ESX support topic. Offshoots tend to get shut down by the moderators.
  1. Why would you install a position save resource when ESX saves position by default?

2. If it started happening when you installed some addon cars, the obvious first step is to remove the cars one at a time until you figure out the culprit.

1. Okay, nice to know
  2. ESX saving position is just not working for me so i added separate script

So i fixed it by just removing removed items from user_inventory database . I think i removed some extraitems along with adding few cars, that’s why i was thinking that is their fault. Anyway, thank you for your interest in the topic.

Usually if you have something in your inventory, then remove it from the database, it will throw errors in the server console and you won’t “fully” load your character. This also happens if you set yourself to a job grade that doesn’t exist. Example: /setjob police 99 < this isn’t an “actual” job grade, so it will complain until you set yourself correctly in the database.

The zap full pack is really broken would recommend you to download it manually