[Problem with esx_voice] Some people hear the other all over the server

Some of my players can hear eachother but some of them are not. I don’t know how. But somebody don’t have the problem. Any solution?

Did u ever solve it?

Hello! I have the same problem and i think i have figured it out. For me and my friends it is caused by last update where if you lost connection u get that red “Connection Interrupted, Reconnecting Soon” thing. After it reconnects it throws player into solo-session(that is the reason i guess to get that voice problem?) and then back in the actual session and boom then this happens. Also no idea how to fix it it would have been better to get timeout than this i guess.

Fix. Your. Voice. Range. Scripts.

Executing such a call once obviously won’t work.

Anybody found a fix for this as of yet ?

For the moment for me the only solution was in press Shifh+H four times and the problem is solved, i dont know, maybe work for you, :slight_smile:

Same problem here.

For the moment for me the only solution was in press Shifh+H four times and the problem is solved, i dont know, maybe work for you, :slight_smile:

It works but only for a while and the problem likes to come back.

i have a problem in VRP some fix?

Same, almost everytime i connect on my server im for few seconds in solo session and then i heat everyone.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	Citizen.Wait(1000)
	NetworkSetTalkerProximity(5.0)
end)
2 Likes