Problem with es_extended for new players

Hi, like in topic.
When new player connect to server, and he is not in database he don’t see a hud from es_extended. When he reconnect everything is ok.
Here is the problem:

Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:33: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:63: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Thanks for all help and sorry for my english if is bad - please do not delete my topic :frowning:

Please ask for help in the original resource topic. There is no need for a separate topic for issues and/or questions about a certain resource.

This will keep the forums less cluttered and make searching for others easier. Your issue and/or question may have been solved already in the original topic? If not feel free to ask there, and the original creators will get notified of your issue or question.

:smiley:

Can u give me a link for a original resource topic? I can’t find it.

Go where ever you downloaded it from :stuck_out_tongue:

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: