Problem to conect

I recive mesega Server you the stolen script but i and my team a sure we you everithing legit
Server name: DarkRP

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello! I have lately been trying to fly in, in the city Exclusive-RP. I wait for it to finish downloading and it just says there is a problem connecting “Contact Brewn Leman”. Can I have some help?

This is in no way related to this topic… make your own or as the message says… contact the server owners.

Hey ProstePets223,

In my opinion, try to find which script you added recently that caused the problem and maybe find another one or contact the owner of that script so they can help you a bit more.

A way I and my team would go if we encountered this situation would be to find the script that is causing the problem and just get rid of it. If you can’t find it, do a backup of the script you know is good for sure and start another dev-serv on a new base re-uploading only the scripts you know work so that way if the error doesn’t appear no more. You’ll be able to add the scripts one by one till the error shows up again telling you where the problem is.

Cheers!

we reinstal completly server and load backup and now i good, now we have open war with hacker what report server nonstop wia the report bot, 9000 reports in 1 day :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.