Problem patreon

hello I am contacting you because I paid my subscription on February 26 and I must repaid on March 1 while it has not been even a month since I have the subscription

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

That’s how the patreon billing cycle works, you are charge every 1st of the month. This is also mentioned on the ckeckout page.

yes but I only pay 3 days for 60 € its means it’s a scam
and I’m sorry but it’s not written anywhere I just checked

Then you didn’t look properly.

Patrons are billed in Pacific Standard Time, so if you would like to subscribe on the 1st of the month, check what time it is in PST, before joining – you will be billed on the 1st of the following month, regardless of your join date.

Source: Patreon support article

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.