PROBLEM NEW UPDATE INTERFACE: New interface using over GPU memory usage

With old interface dont have this problem. I played FiveM 11h ago. After this new interface update i got this problem. Help please
PC SPECS:

Not a problem: fix(game/five): show accurate VRAM impact for 'extended budget' · citizenfx/fivem@079e62e · GitHub

Lower your extended budget setting, the setting you were using is too high for your amount of VRAM. This wasn’t showing before because the VRAM meter in game did not correctly count this.

1 Like

Before this update i was playing good with ultra settings and my GPU usage was 70%, after update i can play with lower graphics settings.

2 Likes

And? You are literally 1578 MB over your VRAM limit? Lower your settings

Exactly before the update i was on the same settings which i am using from like 6 months no vram issue but after this new FiveM update we can see a major change specially when we go from normal to high texture settings vram is too much. previously it was fine my vram used to be like 70% in use but now it exceed in the same settings which i am using from last 6 months.

Try to understand what is being written…

You used the same VRAM also before this update, the only this that is different is that now it actually shows the correct amount of VRAM that being used. Before the update it just showed less, but was actually exactly the same.

im lacking the power since this new update i got vanishing buildings and roads and many more my ram and gpu is going through the roof like whats going on like ive never used so much power on fivem

Well god damn. I knew that thing wasnt accurately reporting the vram correctly. I was testing this vigoriously about 4-5 months ago trying to figure out crashing issues and always noticed i was using a lot more vram than reported in-game. I will have to double check now to see how much more accurate it is now.

that’s right, I’ve been playing for more than 1 year with the same settings and no problems, but in this update I got a lot of problems such as lossing texture

1 Like

textures wont load and people wont load either even when i have texture budge turned down