Thoroughbred MC - Looking for members in a new, mid pop server

:fire: Join the Ranks of Legends with Thoroughbred MC! :fire:

Rev up your engines and prepare for a ride like no other! :motorcycle: Thoroughbred MC, the most renowned 1% Motorcycle Club in the city, is calling all fearless riders to join our brotherhood of freedom, power, and rebellion!

:metal: WHO ARE WE? :metal:
Thoroughbred MC is not just a club; weโ€™re a family bound by the passion for the open road, the thrill of the ride, and the undying love for two wheels. Our legacy spans generations, and weโ€™ve earned our stripes through loyalty, respect, and unwavering commitment to our code.

:lock: WHAT SETS US APART? :lock:
:white_check_mark: 1%er Reputation: Weโ€™re the real deal, unapologetically embracing the 1%er lifestyle. Our loyalty to the club is unmatched, and our dedication to living life on our terms is unwavering.

:white_check_mark: Brotherhood: Weโ€™re more than just a motorcycle club; weโ€™re a tight-knit brotherhood that has each otherโ€™s backs through thick and thin. When you ride with Thoroughbred MC, youโ€™re never alone.

:white_check_mark: Respect and Honor: Respect is at the core of our values. We respect our fellow riders, our community, and our rivals. Weโ€™re honorable outlaws who live by a strict code.

:checkered_flag: WHAT WE OFFER: :checkered_flag:
:star2: Thrilling Events: From adrenaline-fueled rides to epic showdowns, we organize unforgettable events that keep your heart racing.

:star2: Exclusive Clubhouse: Our clubhouse is your home away from home, complete with a bar, a garage full of custom rides, and a community of like-minded riders.

:star2: Territory Control: We dominate the streets, and you can be part of our unstoppable force as we expand our influence across the city.

:star2: Brotherhood and Loyalty: Forge lifelong bonds with fellow riders who share your passion for freedom and the open road.

:fire: JOIN US TODAY! :fire:
Ready to unleash the rebel within and ride with the Thoroughbred MC? Join us and experience the thrill of a lifetime! Dare to live life on your terms, and never look back contact me today!

We are currently the only MC in the city as well as the VP and myself being in our local MCโ€™s. You can expect mature, genuine and life-like RP from the club as well as the server.

Join the discord and reach out to myself!

bumpy

bump!

send ya a friend request on discord - mrdigital0

Bump

07/04/2023

Bumo 07//14/23

Bump 07/22/23

Still looking, reach out over discord, reedthedev

Bump 08/21/23

Still looking, bored of joining servers that claim they have amazing things to offer and yet still nothing. Reach out, reedthedev

Hey brother, my Administration just told me about this Discussion and I had to hop on it! I know you can just believe me when I say that weโ€™re a solid community, so here are some things our community offers and Iโ€™ll let you take it from there! We offer fully whitelist; including interviews, training, and some department require ride-alongs which is up to the Department Leads! Apart from that, we offer Sonoran CAD, CMS, and TeamSpeak all with full cross integration from the resources! We currently have SAHP, BCSO, LSPD, Fire, Dispatch, and Civilian! We are a newly opened community and have lots of members already seeking memberships in the server! We are a vMenu based server with departments from across the United States! I will leave all that information up to you to decide on where you would like to go from here, feel free to get back to me on here or discord @midwestdominic and I hope to hear from you soon where we can talk further on this topic!

Sincerely, Dominic T. Vincenzo
Synergistic Roleplay Head Administration

Hi, @ReedTheDev

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leoโ€™s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hey Reed. I think Mentrix would be great for you! Its opening soon.

Hey man add me on Discord. I have a fairly active newer community that averages around 10-15 players. About to UpVote the server weโ€™ll have 20+ by Friday. HyBrid VMenu ran by mature owners that are 20+ years old. I am a real-life Police Officer.

blake_l1

Bump!!

Bump!!!